𝟶𝟺

Trigger Warning. If you are easily trigger by rape, domestic violence, or abusive, I advise you to please skip to chapter 𝟶𝟻!

Bobby: (dragging her in his van) Aye shutup with allat crying.

Whitney: (crying) please! I'm pregnant!

Bobby: (slaps her) IS IT MY BABY?

Whitney: (crying) n-no.

Prince: (pours out a bottle of Xanax) take these (she resisted)

Whitney: please no (she started resisting and they starting beating her)

Eddie: TAKE THE FUCKING PILLS.

As she took the pills, she seen her life flash before her eyes. She was getting raped. They took her jewelry and every time she would move, they would beat her. She started to hallucinate from taking so many pills and she felt bad pains in her stomach, was the baby that she tried years to have gone? While shaking, she put her hand on her belly. She didn't want her baby to die, but it was too late.

Whitney: (she was pushing him back and he tied her hands) owww! (she started screaming) please no! (she put her hand on her belly) ouch! please! please, my baby! (they made her take more pills until she eventually passed out)

Prince: how many she took?

Eddie: About three-hundred. The bottle empty.

Bobby: (pushes his shoulder) Nigga you gone kill her! That's not the plan. Three-hundred is too much nigga.

Prince: (laughs) You think?

Eddie: Hell yea. You can't take that many pills and live (he hit her in her face and she didn't react) she's done with.

Bobby: we're gonna get caught dawg. She's a fucking famous singer.

Prince: We all famous, they ain't gone suspect shit (he looked at his phone) "Famous singer Whitney Houston missing!" Oh shit.

Eddie: It's only been a few hours. How the fuck?

Bobby: Y'all some dumb ass criminals man. She's famous, she's married, and she has a daughter. What makes you think they wouldn't?

Prince: Man fuck. We can't keep her (the news on their phones started blowing up with Whitney's name) she's trending everywhere.

Bobby: They're on a search for her, we can't keep her or we gone get caught.

Prince: She left me for Michael. MICHAEL !?

Eddie: Michael ain't got shit on me. And I mean that shit. (He took her ring off her finger) she really married this nigga and had a whole baby by him? BULLSHIT.

Prince: She's beautiful, I can't lie. I just wish she never met that bitch ass nigga.

It went on for hours. She was drugged, raped, abused, and tortured. This was something she'd never forget. As a child, she was molested. So that did nothing but trigger her even more. She wanted Michael but he wasn't there to save her.

Bobby: What to do with her?

Prince: (lights a cigarette) Drive up and throw her out.

Eddie: Y'all must've been some abusive ass niggas.

Bobby: Eddie.. you was too nigga.

⚠️ FLASHBACK ⚠️

After Eddie finished beating her for hours, she was weak. She was bleeding from her face. She was in pain for a whole week, but she just couldn't build up the courage to leave. She laid in her bed for days. She stayed with her parents as her face was recovering.

Cissy: Here nippy (she gave Whitney breakfast in bed) I made you warm oatmeal, I know it's one of your favorites (she helped her up and put a warm rag on her forehead) how do you feel?

Whitney: (crying softly) I don't feel good.

Cissy: Does it hurt to move? (she nodded her head and cissy helped her sit up) no matter how old you get, your still my baby (Whitney laid on her lap)

Whitney: (crying in her lap)

Cissy: I'll run you some bath water, you have to loosen your muscles nippy. Make sure you eat your breakfast.

Aaliyah: (walks in) Whitney your friend is here.

Cissy: what friend you talking?

Aaliyah: Michael. The one that she went to middle school with.

Cissy: You want him to see you like this nippy?

Whitney: y-yes.

Cissy: Open the door. Liyah you need to take your ass to school. The bus is five minutes away. You got one more year in school.

Aaliyah: (brushing her hair) Well alright mama, I'm going to my bus stop (Cissy kissed her on the cheek) bye nip (she gave Whitney a kiss)

Cissy: Liyah one more thing. I let you be free in this house, I let you do what you want, but i need you to stop coming in here smelling like weed everyday. Do you understand me?

Aaliyah: I understand momma.

Cissy ran Whitney warm bath water and she helped Whitney in. Her daughter was so weak, it was unbelievable. Even though Cissy was the strictest parent growing up, she still would kill for her children.

Whitney: (groaning)

Cissy: I know baby, I know. This is the only way you'll get better (she caressed Whitney's face and Whitney laid her head in Cissy's hand) momma's not always gonna be here, but I need you to make the right decisions while I am. Not every man is gonna love you baby, but you have options to do better.

Whitney: (laying in her hand) but I love him mama.

Cissy: (stroking her hair back) someone you love will never hurt you. When you marry a man that'll hurt himself before you, you'll under what I mean.

Aaliyah left out the door and Michael came in. He was so polite, always to ladies.

Aaliyah: (walks in) momma I missed the bus and Whitney's friend is here.

Cissy: what friend?

Aaliyah: Michael Jackson.

Cissy: Tell him sit in the front. She's gotta get dressed first.

Aaliyah: Ouii whitney, he got you flowers girl.

Cissy: He's a very nice young man Whitney.

Whitney: (in pain) he's my friend.

After a few minutes, Cissy helped Whitney back in bed and she took Aaliyah to school. Michael came in her room and brung her things that would cheer her up. He was such a great friend.

⚠️ FLASHBACK ENDING ⚠️

. Comment your thoughts 💭
. Vote 🗳