𝟶𝟿

Mature audiences.

Back with Aaliyah and Tupac. They haven't spoken in two days so Tupac decided to make it up to her by making her breakfast in bed. She wasn't feeling the greatest, she was sick for the past days.

Tupac: (walks in her room while she's sleeping) Babe, I made you breakfast (tapping her) baby?

Aaliyah: (laying in her pillow) hmm?

Tupac: I made you breakfast (he helped her sit up in bed)

Aaliyah: (he pulled her hair back and tied it) thank you. (they kissed passionately and he grabbed her neck)

Tupac: You love me?

Aaliyah: (trying to focus on him) yes.

Tupac: How you feeling?

Aaliyah: I feel horrible. I think it's from that sesame chicken I ate the other day.

Tupac: Probably a stomach virus, wanna go to the doctor?

Aaliyah: (cuts her pancake in half) No, I'll be fine.

Tupac: (looks at her phone) Man who the fuck is that?

Aaliyah: Pac we really starting this again?

Tupac: Aaliyah, who is that nigga?

Aaliyah: (she sat back and watched his anger build up) mhm.

Tupac: So you cheating on me? That's how we doing shit?

Aaliyah: You just forgot I had a brother in jail? (She looked up at him) we need a break.

Tupac: Baby no, I'm sorry.

Aaliyah: Tupac I've been with you since I was sixteen years old. Have I ever cheated? No.

Her mood changed in a matter of seconds. She ate her breakfast and was mad at him once again. She went into the bathroom where he followed her.

Aaliyah: What do you want Pac? (he got behind her)

Tupac: You.

He bent her over the counter and grabbed her neck back. She loved when he was rough with her. They were both in the mood and when they started, it was impossible to stop. She untied her robe exposing her body and he automatically fell in love with her all over again. After years of being intimate, she still couldn't handle him.