𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕍

𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝟸𝟻

𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚖 #𝟷𝟸: 𝚄𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚏𝚞𝚕

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚉𝚘𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚌 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙼𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙿𝚜𝚢𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚌 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢. 𝙷𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚂𝚒𝚐𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚋𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚜. 𝚄𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜.

♒︎

Aquarius closed his journal, storing it away under his pillow. He wasn't worried about anyone invading his privacy, but he still wanted to make sure that his notes were safe.

Every day since the Zodiac moved into the house, Aquarius took daily notes of each Sign's progress. Depending on the day, some Signs' descriptions were more detailed than others. Pisces was the only one who Aqua was unsure of, and that unsettled him.

Why can she phase through things? How can she see our emotions? What do they look like? Why is her mind so different from everyone else's? Why can't I understand her...

The sudden onslaught of questions put Aqua in a fouler mood, already being frustrated from being unable to make it to the Lost Realm.

I am a Realm Crosser. I should be able to go there with ease.

Aqua was well aware that he was missing a major factor, one the Daughter of the Demons made clear: he needed to know his true identity. I need to find my mother.

As Aqua left his room, he pondered ways to find himself, just as he did every morning after he woke up. It wasn't easy, considering his mild headache, his terrible mood, and Aries banging on the bathroom door.

"Leo!" He yelled, his accent thick with grogginess. As Aqua studied him, he noticed his friend's torso was covered with bruises and scars. The ugly wound in his middle made Aqua's stomach hurt. How the hell is he still even standing? "Hurry the fuck up, and I swear if you use up all the hot water I'm gonna strangle you!"

Scorpio was with the much louder Sign, silently sleeping next to the bathroom door. So demons sleep. Noted. With his long tail wrapped around his unnaturally small-looking frame, he didn't seem disturbed by Aries' natural vulgarity considering that he never woke up.

Aqua hated to admit it, but Scorpio might have had the right idea of getting some extra sleep while waiting. Out of the boys, Leo and Taurus took the most time in the bathroom, which was why it was mutually agreed that they always, always went last for showering. Leo had to wake up early today to get first dibs.

As if on cue, Leo burst through the bathroom, slamming the door directly into Scorpio's tail and side. He woke up with a startled yelp, and Aqua could have sworn that Leo smiled at his pain. "Oh, sorry Whorpio." Leo apologized with the fakest innocence possible as he strutted out of the bathroom. Nobody else moved. "Didn't see you there."