𝕍𝕀

This chapter is quite long, you have been warned!

•••

Taurus yawned as he sat up in bed. His alarm was buzzing loudly, and Taurus wanted to throw it across the room. But, he controlled himself and snoozed it, laying back down.

"Taurus!" Capricorn called. Taurus groaned in response. "It's Monday! Come on, we gotta get to class!" Indeed, it was Monday, his least day of the week.

"Gimme like..." Taurus didn't even finish his sentence before he was loudly snoring again.

"Taurus..." Capricorn called again. Taurus sent out another groan. "Get up. I'm not gonna ask again."

"Fine!" Taurus yelled, ripping his sheets off his bed and getting up. "Damn Capricorn... ruining my fucking sleep."

"I heard that!"

"Good!" Taurus huffed, giving himself a look in his vanity. "Definitely going with a ponytail today." He grabbed a purple hair tie, and pulled his dreads up into a ponytail. They were getting quite long; the ponytail reached down past his shoulder blades. Holding his chin with two fingers, he smirked at himself in the mirror. "Perfect."

Grabbing his clothes, he made a dash for the bathroom. Taurus set his clothes on the toilet seat and started the water. He brushed his teeth washed his face, feeling much better now.

The water was getting warm, but before he could get in and enjoy his shower, a sudden and surging pain shot through his back. Taurus winced, but wasn't surprised. He constantly got knots in his back from practice.

The pain shot through again, and Taurus quickly realized this wasn't a normal cramp. He leaned against the wall, struggling to stand from the pain. His back was burning, and he had to suppress his oncoming panic. Focus, Taurie. If you freak out, you won't be able to figure out what's going on...

A familiar feeling came back to him, the fear he felt when he saw the light two days ago. He had forgotten all about it. I knew that light was freaky! Maybe it-

The pain ripped through his thoughts and Taurus couldn't hold in his scream. He dropped to his knees, leaning over the bathtub, panting. His back was on fire, and he didn't realize how sweaty he was.

Capricorn burst in. Taurus didn't have the strength to look at him. His vision was becoming blurry. "Taurus?!" He yelled. "What the fuck is happening to you?!"

"I... don't know..." Everything was dizzy, but Taurus was too scared to pass out.

There was one last burst of pain, the worst one yet. It was so intense, but Taurus screamed through it, forcing himself to stay awake. And in an instant, it was gone. The pain had vanished, completely.

Taurus was gasping for air, leaning over the bathtub and sweating profusely. "T...Taurus?" Cap called. Taurus shakily turned off the water and brought himself to his feet. "What... what the hell..."

"Cap?" Taurus was quickly getting his energy back. It was odd, mere seconds ago he wanted to hurl up last night's dinner in the bathtub. "I'm fine. It was probably just a bad cramp-"

"Look in the mirror." Cap was staring off at the wall. He looked like he saw a ghost. Taurus hesitated, but obeyed and looked at himself.

Taurus' eyes widened. His eyes weren't brown anymore, but a crisp, emerald green. Long, translucent pixie wings were folded down on his back. He had bull horns and a long cow tail.

He backed up, hugging the wall. "What the fuck..." was all that could leave his mouth.

"Are you okay?" Cap asked, reaching out to pat his naked shoulder.