𝕏𝕀𝕀𝕀

⚠️ W A R N I N G ⚠️

This chapter gets a bit steamy! Nothing too vulgar, though!

•••

When Aries asked Sagittarius to stay, he honesty didn't expect her to. Not this long anyway. She never went home after Aries reawakened, and it's been some of the most fun he's had in years.

Dance-offs. Movie marathons. Testing out Aries' powers. Calling Leo - and freaking out when he didn't answer. Falling asleep on the couch together. Falling asleep in Aries's bed. Steamy make-out sessions.

Today was Sag's reawakening, and to say they were both excited was an understatement. They both woke up early and got dressed quickly - Sag wearing one of Aries' shirts and Aries not wearing a shirt at all - before heading straight into Aries's backyard.

"Alright, universe!" Sag shouted to the morning air. Aries looked up to try and see who the hell she was talking to. "Gimme some powers, but hold off on the pain, please!"

"Babe," Aries said, nudging her with his elbow. "I don't think that's how that works."

"Oh yeah?" She glared at him, putting her hands on her hips. "How's it supposed to go, genius?"

Aries bit his lip, taking in the way she looked. How adorably small she was to him now, and even more so in his shirt. Her hair was a mess and her skin was a perfect chestnut brown. He could stare at her all day if she let him.

And of course, she doesn't. "Earth to Lizard Boy!" Aries blinked, finally noticed that Sag was snapping in his face.

He sucked his teeth and grabbed her hand scowling down at her. Dios, esta linda. "What?" He asked, trying to keep on his scowl.

"Show me how to get this over with!" Aries couldn't pinpoint when these sudden feelings for her came from. Nor could he understand why said feelings didn't go away after he slept with her. Twice. She wasn't anyone special, just Sagittarius. A close friend. A very pretty, very sexy, close friend. "Tell me how to summon my inner Zodiac!"

"Like hell if I know." Aries shrugged as he responded. "It just... happened."

He didn't want to think much of it. If he were to tell Sag the truth, the entire experience was terrifying and painful beyond words. Sag had softened, hugging him tightly. "We can take it slow, okay? I know it was scary for you."

Take what slow? Aries didn't want to know if it was either their relationship or her reawakening that she wanted to take slowly. He wasn't a slow person, neither was she. How would we even work? Would we work? Fuck...

"Spacing out on me again, huh, Lizard Boy?" Sag rolled her eyes before turning her attention back at the sky. "What's taking so long, Gods?"

"Babe," Aries started, his sigh turning into a laugh. "That's not how it goes."

"Oh yeah?" Sag raised an eyebrow. "Then gimme some tips, Lizard Boy."

"You know I don't have any. And stop calling me Lizard Boy."

"I will when you stop being a lizard, Lizard Boy." She poked his chest, smirking up at him. Aries bit the inside of his cheek, contemplating on whether kissing her would be a good idea. Knowing her it probably wasn't. "And don't think I haven't noticed you staring at me. Like what you see?"

Aries forced himself to not nod like an idiot. Instead, he sucked his teeth and walked back into his house. Sag followed, complaining and trying - and failing - to get his attention.