𝕏𝕀𝕏

⚠️Warning! ⚠️
This chapter is going to get violent, you have been warned!

•••

Aries had woken up to a hard shove onto the floor. The impact didn't hurt, but startled him. Frantic, on edge, and sleepy, Aries quickly bared his fangs and growled, searching for his potential opponent.

"Get up, dumbass." A familiar voice insulted him. "We're leaving."

"Scorpio?" Aries groaned and rose to his full height. Scorpio was in front of him, still as ice. His strange tail curled protectively around him. Aries sniffed, confirming that it was his friend. "Qué demonios, hombre... what time is it?"

"Time for you to get dressed, and go."

"Where?"

"You'll know when we get there."

Aries cast his eyes down to him, his vision already adjusted to the dark. Scorpio's onyx eyes stared back, undaunted. After rolling his tongue, Aries hardened his tone and asked again, "Where are we going."

This time, Scorpio didn't respond with insults, but rather, a smile. "On an adventure."

Adventure immediately piqued Aries's interest. Aquarius and Leo constantly warn him about escapades with Scorpio, and how they could potentially end up with broken bones, getting arrested, and even losing their lives in extreme occasions. And yet, Aries could never say no. The thrill, the danger, it was all so intense, and Aries couldn't match it with anyone else.

"Seriously?" Aries asked, grinning. "Sign me up! Who else is coming?"

"Just me and you." Aries expected that. Scorpio's friends were, to be put nicely in Aries's terms, giant pussies. "The less people who know about it, the better. Now put some fucking pants on and meet me in the hallway. Oh, and please, please don't make any noise."

"You got it!" Scorpio glared at him, and Aries corrected himself, this time whisper shouting. "Sorry... you got it!"

Scorpio left his room as silent as he came. It unnerved Aries a bit - now his friend was even more creepy - but not so much to stop him from changing. Wherever they were going, Aries knew he needed to wear his battle suit. He decided to leave his shirt behind, it made his wings cramped whenever he set them free.

Ready and raring to go, Aries left his messy room, meeting Scorpio in the gentlemen's hallway. Together, they made quiet footsteps down the stairs. Aries nearly tripped when Scorpio suddenly stopped in front of him.

"I don't know why I can't get it, Pisces..." The voice was unmistakable. Even without her accent, Aries knew who it was from his heart suddenly jumping in his chest. Sag. "Maybe the fire doesn't like me, or maybe... maybe I'll never get it..."

She sounded oddly distraught, and it made Aries swallow. He didn't realize how much training - or failing at it, in her case - bothered her. At lunch and dinner, she seemed fine, or maybe Aries wasn't paying close enough attention.

"Oh, Sagittarius," Pisces called. From where the men were hiding, Aries could see her small, brown frame on the couch. "That doesn't sound like you at all. I'd expect you least of all to give up today."

"I know right?" Sag made a cute gesture, fraying her hands out next to her friend. "I wouldn't be bothered so much if... their lives didn't depend on mine." Pisces only hummed, and Sag continued, getting up and pacing. "If Hecate was telling the truth, then that means I have to do what I can to keep them safe. We could be attacked, at any moment, and... I don't want to be some helpless brat Aries and Leo have to save all the time."