𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕍

I'm not at the house. I'm not with anyone. I'm in the Lost Realm. Home.

Wait... something isn't right. I slowly sit up and look around. Everything... everything is burning.

"Libra..."

Who's calling me? His voice sounds nice... comforting...

It's not supposed to be on fire. Fire, burning... all of that is for the Cursed Realm. So why... why is my home burning?

I look around and see a crowd. All tall. All tanned skin. All raven hair. Identical. But I can still pick out one from the rest. "Lady Seventh!" She barks. "You! Come here, now! Witness your failings!"

I don't know what she's talking about, but I follow the crowd anyway. I know if I stayed any longer, my home would burn worse. She was so commanding, and at the epicenter of the crowd with... Aquarius?

No... he is the King. But why is he on the ground? And why is he curled up?

"Libra..."

"This is no one's fault but your own, Lady Seventh." The important woman scolded. I couldn't stop staring at my friend. "You failed to protect him. And without our King, we are nothing. Nothing!"

"Libra...?"

Who's calling me? Why can't I stop crying? Why won't Aquarius move? Why won't my home stop burning?

I drop to my knees. I can't stand. I can't think. Everything is burning.

"Shame! Shame on the Seventh for neglecting her King!"

"She should be punished, cast into the Cursed Realm, and fed to incubi!"

"Libra...!"

"Punish! Punish!"

"Shame! Shame!"

"Libra!"

***

"STOP!" Libra shot up from the bed she was laying in. It was dark, and she was heaving with heavy sobs. She shook, even as a warm body engulfed her. Where am I?

"Libra?!" Leo's voice was almost as shaky as she felt. His cat eyes were like beacons, trained on her. The covers were down and Libra was finally steady enough to hear his thumping tail. Her surroundings were taken in second. The light was on and there was a precise musky scent in the air. Leo's room. I'm in Leo's room. "Libra... what the fuck happened? You were crying in your sleep and I panicked-"

Slowly, she put a finger to his lips, being careful of his fangs. "Leo..." She said, savoring his name. "Thank you. I'm... I'm okay..."

Leo narrowed his eyes, and his tail curled in the air. He sniffed once and pulled her closer. "Don't lie to me, angel." He told her with a lowered voice, so low it was almost a growl. "Please."

She got closer, intentionally twisting her hips in his lap. He squirmed, but his frown didn't ease. "Can't we just forget about it?" She whispered to him, getting dangerously close to his neck.

He grunted, and almost leaned into her touch before he quickly grabbed her hands. "No... not this time." Leo shook his head, chiding her gently. "We can't have sex every time something goes wrong. It doesn't solve anything. Now angel, can't you tell me why you woke up in a fit at one in the morning?"

Shame! Punishment! Her dream flashed before her eyes, making Libra gasp and cover her ears. Her wings flared and dozens of white feathers fell onto Leo's bed. A calm hand went through her hair, easing her shakes. "I had a dream."