𝕏𝕍𝕀𝕀𝕀

⚠️ Warning! ⚠️
This chapter gets a bit suggestive towards the end, you have been warned.

This is going to be the longest chapter yet, so buckle up!

•••

Good morning Zodiac,

Put on this uniform, and your respective arm bands onto your right arm. Meet me outside in the Field after you all freshen up and eat breakfast.

Hecate

Virgo read the note as soon as she woke up. Then she cast her eyes to the outfit laid across her bed. It instantly made her shudder. But, she didn't want to test her mother's boundaries, nor show everyone that she had privileges just because their mentor was her mother.

She checked herself out in her mirror after changing. The jumpsuit hugged her figure tightly, and it made Virgo recoil. Even with her unconventional battle suit, she liked her forest green arm band. Virgo couldn't help but wonder what it could mean.

Leaving her room, she went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and clean her face. Afterwards, she met Libra and Pisces in the girl's hallway. They were giggling with one another, talking about what their arm bands could mean.

"I got a white one." Libra said, leaning against the wall. Her voice rang like a cute bell. It made Virgo wince with every word. "And these uniforms! I can't go out like this, what's Hecate thinking..."

"There is a method to her madness." Pisces countered politely. Virgo bit her cheek, walking towards the two. "Oh, hi Virgo!" Pisces turned to meet Virgo with a smile. She still had a hard time understanding that Pisces could recognize them in her own strange way. "What color is your arm band?"

"Dark green." Virgo answered, not resisting her own smile. "And don't ask why our uniforms are this way, I don't like it either."

"Oh, nonsense." Pisces waved a hand. "I like mine. I think I look pretty sexy!" Libra and Virgo snorted, bursting into laughter. When Pisces joined in, their voices collided into a chorused harmony that instantly rang through the air.

All three of them stopped as soon as the sound came. They each looked at each other and silently agreed that they shouldn't combine their voices again. "That was weird." Libra commented, rubbing her bare arms.

"Agreed." Virgo said, shivering. Pisces only hummed.

It was strange to Virgo, that Pisces was the way that she was. It didn't help that her thoughts weren't clear, like a blurred picture. Still, it was better than Scorpio, who literally was a blank slate.

Another chirpy voice snapped Virgo out of her trance. "Aw, come on, Cancer! You look fine!" Sag told Cancer, who was hidden behind a wall. Gemini suddenly appeared with Sag. Virgo saw all of their arm bands were different from each other. "Guys like chicks with a little junk in their trunk!"

"I'm not coming!" Cancer whined back. "I... I can't."

"Oh, poor dear," Pisces mumbled. "Cancer's much too shy to wear something like this."

Pisces was right. Cancer was easily the most timid of the girls, and a leather, fitted suit was the furthest from her style. Still, Virgo already knew Hecate wouldn't give the poor girl another option, so she stepped closer to where Cancer was and softly said, "Cancer, it's okay. I'm sure you look fine. Besides, everyone will be too busy learning their powers to notice you."

"Really?" She asked, her voice low. Then, after a quick minute of silence, she left the hallway to meet the rest of the young women. "You're right. What I look like doesn't matter. There's more important things to worry about." A genuine smile spread across her round cheeks. "Thank you."