𝕀𝕍

The night was still, and Cancer was quietly relaxing at Pisces' home. She and Scorpio had come over to help with an assignment due for class the upcoming Monday. Now, they all finished, and relaxed as a trio.

Scorpio was putting moisturizer and conditioner in Pisces' coiled hair, working them in with his fingers. He offered to braid it for her and Pisces always enjoyed a new style.

Both Pisces and Scorpio had thick, curly hair. Still, Cancer could tell the difference between their patterns with esse now. Pisces' was bigger and was much more coily. Scorpio's hair flowed down in long curls, it had been years since he's kept it short. If someone didn't know them, Scorpio and Pisces could easily pass as siblings.

Cancer smiled at the two, before going back to her drawing. Without looking up, she mentioned, "Virgo had a party tonight." She glanced at Scorpio to look for a reaction.

"That's cool." He responded. He didn't look up from Pisces' hair.

"Did you want to go?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Wanted to spend time with you guys."

"I didn't know Virgo was throwing a party..." Pisces chimed, her cloudy eyes showing a rare spark. "She's not much of a party person..."

"I know, but she did." Cancer finally looked up at her friends from the floor. Pisces was giggling to herself, and Scorpio's curly dark locks covered his eyes. "And I would have loved to go."

"Then why didn't you?" Scorpio's voice was low, partly because his voice was deep, and partly as a warning. Cancer didn't mind it. "You know how to drive."

"I do..." Scorpio was staring at her now, a small smirk tugging at his lips. "But, it would have been fun if you went, too."

"I'm touched."

"Why didn't you want to go?" Cancer asked again.

"Didn't want to, I already told you sweetheart."

"I don't believe you." Cancer put her hands on her hips. Eager to tease, she smirked back. "I think you just didn't have the balls to talk to Virgo-"

"Cancer!" Scorpio cutely whined, making the two girls giggle. "That... That wasn't the reason."

"Then what was, dear?" Pisces chimed, covering her mouth in an attempt to stop the giggles.

Had it been anyone else teasing him, Scorpio would have easily reminded them to never make that mistake again. But Cancer knew she and Pisces were untouchable, and both girls loved taking advantage of this fact. Scorpio was practically their little brother; it was their obligation to tease him.

"Not you too, Pi..." He sighed, clicking his tongue in defeat. "I'm not afraid of her."

"Even I know that isn't true." Pisces sang, her little laughs returned.

Scorpio simply huffed and returned his focus to his braiding. He was almost finished, and Cancer was impressed that he managed to hold a conversation and keep his hands moving so quickly. It made Cancer smile knowing how well he's gotten at styling Pisces' hair.

"Oh don't get so pouty, honey." Pisces cooed, rubbing Scorpio's thigh. She playfully squeezed it over and over, and Cancer knew she lost her train of thought. "Did you work out today?"

"I work out every day." Scorpio raised an eyebrow and moved the small woman's hand with a chuckle. Pisces always made random advances on him, and Scorpio always denied her with a smile. To be fair, Scorpio was gorgeous. "Right after practice."