𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕀

Hercules appeared within the halls of his Mount Olympus. The sun had long set in the Divine Realm, casting a shadowy glow across the halls of the Olympian Palace. He landed right by a window, and even though he was in a hurry, the glistening stars captivated him.

When he heard voices, he was on the move again.
It was circumstantial, but he was grateful his Soul Scars darkened his appearance, blending him in with the dimmed halls. If I'm quick, Hercules reassures himself. I can sneak into my room and no one would question that I was gone.

He bit his cheek in annoyance as he carefully snuck down the hall. He's snuck around Olympus ever since he learned to move between Realms without the use of a Portal. But, the idea of sneaking around his home never felt right with him. Then again, Olympus never felt like home.

As he crept, he noticed there were no nymphs passing by. Hercules was aware that it was late, but even so, there were plenty of nocturnal nymphs that kept Mount Olympus functioning as the gods slept. He didn't question the oddity for too long, since it was working in his favor.

Another turn to the left, then a right, and then- A large door in the middle of an otherwise empty hallway. On the door was the name Hercules in the Divine Language. Without thinking, he slipped in and sighed, glad that he could have some semblance of privacy.

"Where in Gaia's name have you been, Realm Crosser?" A tight voice snapped.

Herc flinched. He flipped on his light to see, even though he already knew the owner of the voice. A woman his height, with dark, even hair stood in his room, teeming with intimidation. Her purple eyes were fierce, but Herc was used to her scolding looks. "Why the fuck do you care?" He spat back.

"The God King has requested your presence for hours! You're his son, and you dare ignore his call?" Her nose turned up as she sniffed. "Disgusting... you were out having sex again."

"Aw shit, Sis," Hercules smirked. Her frown deepened at the nickname, making Herc's smirk turn into a wry grin. "I forgot that being Zeus' kid meant that I had to be his lap dog 'till I die. I'm not psychic," He pointed a finger to his head. "So shit just slips my mind sometimes. Oops.

"Besides," Herc shrugged, wanting to throw another jab in. "I didn't even know you knew what sex was, you're a little dry for that kind of thing."

"Bastard! When I'm done with you, you'll never forget your place again."

Hercules took a deep breath. His sister's mental wrath was beyond agony, but his jump from the Cursed Realm made him quite tired, and one psychic blow from her would knock him out for a few days at least. Of course, he kept his mental guard sharp, so as not to reveal his ulterior motive.

That wasn't necessary, because Hercules's sister was promptly stopped by another man appearing in the bedroom.

He sat in his excellently crafted wheelchair, and immediately took up a lot more space in Herc's small bedroom. His equally dark hair was neatly combed back, and his eyes - his left being lazy - were dimmed behind his glasses. "Athena," He called the woman, and sighed when she didn't answer. "Father wants to see him now. If you want, I can-"

"And let you conspire with him?" She finally glared at the man. "I'm not stupid, Hephaestus."

"It's fine, Phee," Hercules said, raising a hand. "I'll just go with the old hag to see what that old bastard wants. No big deal."

Phee sighed, shaking his head. "I don't want to leave her alone with you." He calmly argued, using his hands. "Let's go together."

"Fine." Athena agreed, much to Herc's surprise. "Let's just hurry."