𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕀

After the fiasco that was Scorpio's birthday, the Zodiac made sure to keep their conversations short and light. There was little conversation during breakfast, lunch, dinner, or their down time. Scorpio, who was covered in blotting bandages, said nothing at all.

Training didn't go well, either. Day after day, some Signs still couldn't summon any element, no matter what they attempted. Hecate was showing more frustration, worsening the overall mood.

Taurus was even caught in the slump. He wasn't in the mood to make food, let alone enjoy himself outside. Every day, Hecate's words of Scorpio - one of his closest, yet misguided friends - being a creature meant to destroy the Zodiac made his stomach turn. Taurus had yet to meet a demon, but from hearing Libra and Sag's stories about them, he had no intention to seek one out.

He was a little hopeful this morning, though, even with the clouds obscuring the November sky. Out of the guys, Taurus was the last to wake up. However, there was a sweet voice that filled his ears instantly.

"Good morning, Taurie~" Pisces giggled, staring off at a wall.

Taurus nearly fell out of his bed.

Pisces randomly showing up in his room was somewhat of a normal occurrence by now. However, Taurus couldn't help but be flustered, since he was still in his boxers. "P-Pisces!" He stuttered as he grabbed his covers. "I told you that I'm not always ready in the morning..."

Pisces didn't even blink. "Oh, are you naked again?" She asked in her soft, falsely innocent voice. Taurus glared at her when she smirked. "I'm sorry, Taurie, but every time I try to knock, my hand just falls right through. I can't help it~"

Taurus could only sigh and roll his eyes. It was a fair argument. He never asked why Pisces wanted to be around him so much, in fear of tampering her sudden closeness to him. "Turn around." He gently commanded her as he got up. "I still don't need you watching me."

"But I can't see anything!" Pisces whined as she did as she was told. Taurus' heart jumped at her small movements. To him, everything about her was small. It didn't help that he constantly towered over her.

"I don't care, I don't want your eyes on me while I'm getting dressed, it's indecent!"

"Well, my eyes don't even work!"

"There," Taurus huffed as he got his tail through his pants. The whole time, his wings never stopped buzzing, which made it particularly difficult to put his shirt on. "All ready~ Come on, Pi. Did you have breakfast?"

"I did!" She exclaimed happily, turning around and facing Taurus' chest. "Leo and Gemini made me some cereal and apple slices!" Out of habit, she reached out for him, and Taurus gladly took her arm in his. "I saved you some."

"Thank you, darling." Taurus helped her out of his room, humming as guided her down the stairs. He knew she didn't necessarily need help, but he couldn't help himself. It was so easy for Taurus to be around her, even more so now that she wanted to spend more time with him, too. "I'll eat them later for a snack."

"I hope you enjoy-" A sudden crash interrupted the two Signs. "Downstairs..." Pisces mumbled, and Taurus picked her up and carried her the rest of the way down.

In the living room, Sagittarius and Gemini were blankly staring at the crushed coffee table in front of them. On top of the rubble lay a massive golden hammer resting on its head. The handle, long and thin, looked to be as long as Taurus' entire body.

"What happened?!" Taurus asked the girls. Gem opened her mouth and Taurus raised a hand, pointing to Sag. "Sag, you tell me. And save the theatrics please."