𝕏𝕃𝕀𝕀

Release me, child!! By the power of the Mad King, I command you to release me!

Yeah, yeah. Shut up, old man.

Capricorn was not a fan of Cronus. The old time god's mental presence was more annoying than anything, and there was no telling when he could just take over his body again. It was like dealing with a cold, or a new nagging father.

Luckily, he was banished to his room, not to leave until Hecate deemed him to be stable. He didn't blame her; there were, quite literally, voices in his head.

Capricorn just wished he wasn't so bored. No one came to talk to him, so he was left to his own devices. He read, listen to Cronus rant about his "awful" children, and played around with his Sacred Weapon.

He liked the Saturn-like rings, and when he practiced various stances and combos, he flowed seamlessly. Even Cronus complimented his form (although, Capricorn started to notice the old god liked to nitpick on many microscopic details).

The youngest sighed, flopping onto his bed after wearing himself out. Aquarius had just left his room after a heated conversation. Cronus had taken over Tired already? Cronus sneered inside. That's to be expected from a measly Mythic lizard.

Do you ever shut up? Capricorn groaned and collapsed onto his desk. Cronus had already taken over his mind earlier that day, and what followed was nothing but disaster. Aquarius had a sudden surge of psychic energy, and Capricorn felt it surge toward Philander's mind. Silence followed, and Capricorn was worried what Cronus said to the young Sign pushed him to make such an action. What did you say to Aqua?

I said what was needed.

That's not good enough for me. What did you tell him to do? I can't hear Phil...

The Eleventh is a strange Sign. He contains his anger, his hatred. I simply told him to use what he had to take what he wished to learn. The Immortal One is is a mere Mortal, a nothing that is destined to be erased with time. Realm Crossers exceed all that is meant to be. They are bridges of energy, colliding into itself like a dying star.

That doesn't answer my question.

I need not explain my reason to you, fetus.

Capricorn sighed, realizing there was next to no point in trying to pry anymore. Aquarius would spill eventually, especially if he learned something. For now, all Capricorn could do was wait.

Arise, Tenth! Power draws near!!

What? And the, there was a jolt. Capricorn gasped and held his lurching stomach. Wait... this is just like that day... He'd never forget the agonizing light in the sky, and the doom and chaos that followed every day after. He backed away from his window, somehow feeling that the Portal was in that direction. Not again... I hate this...

Idiot! Closer! Do not fear the power of Realms colliding!

Shut up! You don't understand... it's awful.

I don't need to understand. I need you to be my eyes and ears. Closer, Mythic!

By now, Capricorn was huddled in the corner of his room, and with a hard mental shove, Cronus brought the youngest Sign to his feet. Try as he might, Capricorn couldn't resist Cronus' power, making him walk in time like a robot until he had a clear view from his window. A woman stood in front of a Portal, dark skinned and even darker hair. Hecate was outside with her, and so was Phil and Scorpio. Why? And why was the strange-looking woman fighting them?

Capricorn was too far to hear, but neither he nor Cronus needed words to understand. The only thing that seemed to matter was Scorpio following the woman into the Portal. It closed, and once again, Capricorn could feel his chest relax. He sat in his chair, letting go of a breath he didn't know he was holding. "Where did he go..?" He mumbled as Hecate carried Phil inside with Aquarius. Even from a distance, the oldest looked pissed.