𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕍𝕀𝕀

Leo prioritized sleep. He made sure to only stay up so late, and wake up nice and early so the sun's new rays would brighten his skin.

With a groggy start, he realized that The Beast did not like to be woken up with outside forces, either.

He sat up when another bump could be heard, along with a, "You fucking asshole!" The voice only furthered his sour mood. What is that disgusting insect yelling about now?

Leo knew, deep down, someone was going to snap at someone else eventually. To be fair, Aries had already thrown Capricorn out a window, but pissing Aries Ramirez off was no difficult task. Anything could have set him off. No, Leo knew it was only a matter of time before the other guys would attempt to kill each other. Leo was proud that he had yet to lose his temper in that manor.

After getting dressed, he stepped out of his room, and the mystery was revealed. Taurus was desperately struggling to hold Scorpio back from apparently attacking Aquarius, who was clearly cowering behind Aries. Capricorn was nowhere to be seen, but maybe, that was a good thing right now. "What the fuck is happening?" Leo demanded with raised ears. "And it better be good. I hate it when your bullshit wakes me up."

Scorpio dramatically rolled his eyes. He dug his claws into Taurus - who yelped, the poor fairy - and said, "Awww, poor kitty. I didn't mean to wake you up from your fucking cat nap. I could put you to sleep again, but that's gotta come after I kick Aqua's ass!"

Leo sucked in his cheeks. He was already fed up with Scorpio, and he had been for the past three years. The Beast felt the same and, for a split second, took over. Leo didn't even panic when his control was snatched from him. There was hardly a transformation, only a bristling of his ears and a growl so deep he almost flinched himself.

And, just like that, Leo de la Cruz felt himself in his body again. He cleared his throat and took a deep breath. He made it this far without really hurting anyone. That wasn't going to stop now just because Bug Boy was acting like a maniac. "Whatever," He mumbled. "Why do you even want to hurt Aqua."

"Ask him."

Now, all eyes were on Aqua. He swallowed and stepped away from Aries, who looked as confused as possible. "I..." The oldest started. "It was an accident! I didn't think that would have happened-"

Scorpio cackled. "Yeah right! Fuck it... Taurus let go." Leo flinched when Scorpio's claws scraped across Taurus's forearm. Blood dripped onto the hall floor, and with the same hand, shoved Aqua into a wall as he stormed down the stairs.

Everyone watched him, but Leo moved to Taurus when he heard the biggest Sign wince. "Let me see," Leo told him, and bathed his arm in a soft, but warm light. Already, his skin grew healed and slowly stitched skin back together. Keeping his eyes on his healing, he asked Aquarius, "Aqua... what happened?"

"Last week... I hurt him. It was an accident, I promise! I... was already upset and he just-"

"Be careful next time," Aries interrupted with a hard look. Finished with Taurus's arm, Leo dropped it and focused on how serious Aries had gotten. "That could have triggered him. He has the same problem I have, and if you thought what I did to Cap was bad... what he would have done to you would be ten times worse. Watch it, alright?"

Aqua swallowed but nodded. Aries nodded once and left downstairs. Taurus thanked Leo and followed him, rubbing his chocolate arm. Leo stayed behind, taking in how disheveled Aqua appeared to be. There weren't any bruises, but his hair was in bunches and his eyes were wide. The Beast was intrigued, at least Leo thought so. Trying his luck, he leaned against the wall and asked, "What did you really do?"

"I..." Aqua sighed. "I used my Sacred Weapon on him. I hoped he had forgotten by now, but I guess not..."

Leo shrugged. "That's the thing about that dirty insect. He never forgets. But, that can be a good thing, sometimes."