𝕏𝕍𝕀𝕀

The walk to the house was long. At first, Scorpio could tell where their destination was, but Hecate took more twists and turns into the forest, confusing him completely.

Hecate let his friends talk among themselves, everyone mostly occupied with Pisces's new "sight." Scorpio had kept to himself, smiling at Pisces's contagious enthusiasm. Questions were thrown at her left and right, and she did her best to explain in her own vague way, leaving everyone more confused than before. Scorpio kept his inquiry to himself. Pisces was happy, and that was all he needed to understand.

By the time Scorpio and the others arrived, his feet somewhat hurt. "Welcome to your new home, Zodiac."

The house was huge. Rounded steps led up to the grand oak doors. Aries whistled. "Shit, Hecate." He said. "We gotta pay rent for this?"

"Not at all." Hecate replied are the front of the group. "Everything you have here will be accommodated by me. Don't worry about bills or rent or food."

"No more rent?" Aries exclaimed, whooping and shooting himself into the air with his wings. "Hell yeah, baby!"

Scorpio smiled at his eccentric friend, before the terrible realization hit him with the force of a train.

I have to live with these people.

Not wanting to ask a question, or voice his disgust, he went inside the secluded manor with Hecate.

The house was an open concept. There was a large TV, consoles galore with a couch big enough for all 12 of them. Behind the couch was the kitchen, spacious with white cabinets and a dark fridge for contrast. A long table sat in the center, and there was still plenty of room for movement.

Hecate gestured to her left. "Ladies," She said. "Your rooms are right down that hall. And gentlemen," She gestured to the staircase on the right. "Your rooms will be on the first hall upstairs."

Scorpio had expected to be separated this way, but it still disappointed him. He didn't want to be far away from Cancer and Pisces. And Virgo. Still, if Hecate thought this was going to stop the Signs from being handsy with one another, then she had another thing coming.

"Today will be a day of rest for the 12 of you." Hecate continued. "Tomorrow, we rise and begin your training. I will see you then, Zodiac."

She bowed to them. Scorpio felt her violet eyes bore into him until she smiled at her daughter and disappeared.

With a squeal, Gemini floated her way out of the crowd to the left. The girls smiled and went about their ways to their rooms, too. "Oh, I hope my room is pretty!"

"I wanna see!" Pisces floated after her, her bright laughter filling the house.

Aries was already flying up the stairs on the right, and Scorpio didn't think it could hurt to follow him. "This is sick as fuck!" He shouted once Scorpio was up there. Scorpio noticed that each of the six doors had their personal zodiac symbols painted in gold. "A little boring, but nothing a little paint can't fix, right, Scorpi?" Scorpio gave into his energy and nodded. He knew Aries's room would be a pig sty within the week.

Scorpio moved on to his own room, in between Taurus's and Capricorn's. Aqua was in his own room - across from Scorpio's - with Capricorn. They were just standing there, not saying anything, and yet, their expressions were changing. The sickening realization that Aqua could read minds almost made Scorpio throw up. Anyone but him...

At the same time, they both exchanged a glance. Then, Aquarius raised his animated voice. "What do you think, Capricorn?" He asked, his different eyes lingering on Scorpio for a bit too long. "Midnight blue, or glow in the dark paint? Or maybe an azure, I don't want anything too teal to match my hair."