𝕏𝕏𝕍𝕀

Leo groaned as he woke up, feeling stiff and overcharged at the same time. Slowly blinking, his entire body jolted when he took in his surroundings, her scent. His ear flicked, inhaling as much as she could with each breath. The Beast loved Libra's room. Apparently, it liked Leo's scent plastered all over it even more.

The Beast's influence was at an all-time high. Leo was barely aware of himself, falling faster and faster into its filthy clutches. He knew - he knew - this would have been the result of his escapade with Libra, as exciting and loving and reliving as it was. The Beast was a greedy animal and made it clear to the Sign that it wanted more. Images and memories attacked Leo's groggy conscience, finishing off with a satisfying growl at Leo's fresh hard.

In a futile attempt to get control of its urges, Leo wriggled and whined to sedate another wave of The Beast's arousal. Its lust rivaled that of a black hole, and anything Leo tried would only make it worse. Headaches attacked him every time he resisted, making Leo want to scream and manually rip The Beast out of his body.

He needed to leave before anything else happened. Already a panting mess, he turned over, eyes directly meeting Libra's back. Leo almost threw up.

Her back was riddled with angry scratches and bruises, coupled with more on her neck. Even being as sleepy as he was, Leo was surprisingly acute to every scratch and every purple mark.

The Beast's arousal was immediately replaced with alarm, making Leo shake, with a furiously wagging tail. Don't get nervous now, asshole! Leo thought to the monster with gritted, sharp teeth. You did this! You hurt her!

When Libra yawned and turned over to sleepily greet him, her lazy smile almost worked on him. Unfortunately, her bruises were visible from the front, too. "Good morning, kitten," Libra called. The pet name made strangled a whine out of Leo, already fed up with The Beast liking anything she called it. "Did you rest well?"

Absolutely powerless, Leo felt himself nod. The Beast bombarded him with urges of wanting more and more and more rounds with Libra, reminding Leo - as if he could ever forget - how warm it felt to be inside her. If Leo caved in again, he knew it would be over. "What about you?" He forced out, sitting up. "Was I-"

"No!" Libra's burst of energy made Leo's ear flick. "No, no baby," She struggled to sit up, and Leo would have helped but he was frozen with fear. Holding his face, Libra sleepily smiled. "Leo, that was the best sex I've had, ever. I'm okay, you just were a bit rough. Besides, I know you like marking me up anyway."

Leo blushed at the true statement. Unfortunately, at the very mention of marking, The Beast grew insatiable again. When will you have enough... Leo pleaded with his inner monster as he gripped Libra for a kiss. She melted into it instantly and didn't even flinch when he growled again. "Someone's super horny," Libra giggled, stroking his bare bicep. "We can have more fun later, I'm too sore right now~"

The Beast made Leo think of other holes she could use, over and over, choking her out, marking her up. Shut up!! I gave you what you want already. "Okay," Leo smiled, hugging his girlfriend. "I don't want to push you or make you do anything you don't want to do."

"I know," She flopped back onto her pillow, sighing. "I want to... but I can't move."

"That's okay!" Leo said, attempting to force distance from her. The Beast wouldn't have that, making Leo hold her, kissing her neck. It's hopeless... With hooded eyes buried in his girlfriend, he mumbled, "I'm sorry..."

"For what?" Libra quietly asked. "For treating me right, and being the most caring man I know? You don't need to apologize for that. Leo, I'm okay. You didn't hurt me, you made me feel amazing. I promise. You could never hurt me, baby, ~"