𝕏𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕏

Capricorn was back. Or so he said. Aquarius wasn't so sure.

He looked fully grown and natural, even with his grey tinted skin. There was a distinct edge to his voice, and alien walls locked themselves around his thoughts. Aqua wished he could listen in on the youngest's mind to get a better understanding of... whatever it was he was talking about.

Apparently, the Zodiac, Phil, and Hecate had all lived their entire lives in the span of a month. "Capricorn, that's crazy!" Sag exclaimed. She, like others, weren't taking it well. "My parents... my sisters. All of them are real. We have families, Cap! Don't make shit up just because you had a shitty home life."

Aqua knew Cap's flinch was genuine. There was a pinch of sympathy for the Sign, but that excuse was plausible. Sag, of course, wanted to take another jab, but Aries grabbed her and just hugged her. To Aqua's surprise, she calmed down in his arms. I wonder if I have that effect on people.

"Capricorn..." Phil intervened with a raised hand. "Even if what you said is true... Cronus is not reliable. In any way. And him forcing his way into your head... makes you unreliable, too. I'm sorry."

"I get it." Capricorn snapped. His clawed hands were clenched into fists as he spoke. "He's crazy. I would know that better than anyone here. But everything he told me... everything he showed me, it was real. I'm not lying about my family just so I can pretend to have a better one. My dragon life was worse."

"How so?"

Cap sighed. "My full name isn't Capricorn Addington. It's Capricorn Zelf'Kahn."

Huh? "By the gods..." Phil whispered, his eyes widening.

"Yep. I'm the prince of dragons in the Mythical Realm."

Now, everyone gasped. Aries, who was in between Libra and Gemini, smiled. "So you're like me!"

He's gonna shut that down. "No, I'm not." Knew it. "You were abandoned and Sag picked you up to get a new pet dragon. I was forced to participate in 293 Coronations before I turned 25. We are not, and never will be the same."

Aries only rolled his eyes and sat up. Sag was still in his arms and she shifted when he did. Are they together? I doubt they care if anyone knows... "Whatever. I don't mind being Sag's pet anyway." He kissed her rapidly, making Sag giggle. It would be nice to hold Gemini like that...

Aqua? Gemini's voice stung him like a cute bee. He shot his gaze to her and she was smirking her classic smirk toward him. Aqua swallowed when she scooted closer. Getting bold I see~

It's not what you think!

Sure it is! She instantly teleported to his lap. Aqua's mind drew blanks. Oh, so comfy. I like it here!

Contrary to very popular beliefs, Aquarius was quite popular in the dating scene. Sure he wasn't charismatic like Aries and Leo, and he wasn't exactly nice like Taurus, and his sex game wasn't all over the university gossip blogs like Scorpio... but still, girls wanted to date him. Why? He'd never understand.

Oh my God, Aquarius, forget about all of that! Gemini glared up at him, putting her little hands on her little hips. I like you for you! If I wanted to date anyone else, I would have! You're not like the other guys but that's what makes you special! You don't see me complaining about having a flat chest!

Aqua's face heated up faster than a sidewalk on a summer day. He felt so warm everywhere, even-

Gemini burst into laughter, and even Libra, who had been so stoic and drained, cracked a smile. "You are so easy to fluster!" Gem squealed, leaning against him. "It's adorable!"