𝕏𝕃𝕀𝕀𝕀

⚠️W A R N I N G! ⚠️

This chapter contains explicit sexual content. Read at your own risk!

•••

Scorpio's eyes fluttered open to see dark stone around him. His movements were slow and drained, and even sitting up was a struggle. He grunted, exhaled, and then inhaled sharply, almost choking. The air was smoky and thick.

He was on a bed, and there was only one window to view the outside. Scorpio had to shake his head for a second to steady himself when he stood. His tail shook once when he peered out the window. The sky was a deep crimson, with thick navy clouds. Scorpio could hardly see the ground, but he noticed it was black and rusty, along with the trees. He blinked at the sight, taking a step back. "Am... I in hell?"

"False," A voice picked up behind him. He whipped his body around to see Ophiuchus. She stood tall behind the bars - Scorpio realized he was in a prison cell. "You are in the Cursed Realm. Forgive me for your placement being unfavorable. Cetus placed you here when I returned."

"Ophi-" He took a step to her, but now his attention was drawn to his feet after he noticed a small clink. Around his ankle was a gleaming chain. It shone marvelously and was the first bright thing he had seen since he woke up. Unfortunately, his ankle instantly burned, making him wince. "Fuck! What is this thing?" Scorpio asked with gritted teeth.

"Around your ankle is Holy Chain." The strange woman explained. "It will be removed once you have been fed."

"But why?" He had to sit back onto his hard bed against the wall, the pain growing unbearable. When he reached down to try and grab it, his fingers burned as well. "Shit!"

"Do not touch it.  It is a blasphemous device meant to burn the Cursed. It will break once you eat."

"You promised-"

"I know the conditions that I accepted. And I am not breaking them. Compared to our past training regimens, that should be nothing. You will live, and you will eat. Then, we will prepare you to be presented to the King."

Training? Despite the pain, Scorpio's curiosity rambled to understand what the strange woman was talking about. "We trained together?" He asked.

Ophiuchus' eyes widened and her scaly hands covered her mouth. "For... Forgive me, Sir Eighth. That was not to be mentioned. Let me feed you, yes?"

"Wait-"

Her fingers snapped, and on the other side of the bed, dark clouds started to swirl. Scorpio scooted away from them as it started to bunch up and stack upon itself. Soon, after a couple of pulses, the cloud stretched out and thickened into... a woman?

She was naked and gorgeous. Her hair was coiled into a round afro, and her skin was deep pristine chocolate. Pitch black, pupilless eyes stared at him, lidded and sensual. Scorpio's jaw dropped.

"Hello, Sir Eighth." She spoke. Her voice was just as alluring as her curves. Scorpio cleared his throat and looked away. "My name is Daeva, and I am here to feed you."

"I..." Scorpio had to clear his throat again, his cheeks heating up. His head snapped back to Ophi, who looked as neutral as ever. "Why is she naked?!"

Ophi tilted her head. "Did you wish for her to have attire? That would be to no point, Sir Eighth, for they would be tatters on the floor before the second serving."

"Ophi... what the fuck are you talking about?"

She gasped again and made a small click with her tongue. "That blasphemer did not reveal to you your true diet. Of course, she kept you in ignorance! Very well, I will explain. You are an incubus, and you feed off of intercourse. Daeva is here to feed you what you need."