Luscious Liberation

I found myself underneath the great World Tree in the capitol city of Alne, searching for some helpful items for my future travels across the vast seas. I found a spyglass, a compass and a magical pocket watch that would ring at the sign of any danger. I was on my way to retrieve my last item when a particular figure caught my eye. I saw a girl with long flowing white hair dressed in a particular black outfit that had no back to it. I saw a hint of green fabric wrapped around to hold the top and bottom together but other than that, it was mostly skin. Her clicking boots were connected directly to her black leggings that bared particular white designs on the outsides as she walked away. I had a flashback to Sword Art Online and a sharp headache struck my brain as I recalled many evil voices laughing loudly all around me. One of which was a girl who stared down at me with the same white hair as the player scurrying away before me. I shook the pain away and clenched my teeth together as I began my pursuit. At first, I was following mere glimpses of her thru the bustling streets of Yggdrasil city but eventually, she noticed that she was being tailed. The girl started taking particular turns to avoid me, even going into an alleyway alone to prove her suspicions correct. When I stepped around the corner and saw her, she slowly backed up and tripped on her butt in a panic.

"You." I drew my crystal blade and stepped menacingly closer to her.

She turned away and started to run, slamming herself into the far wall to slow down as she peeked back to see me following. I brought my blade up and slashed downward, breaking a wooden barrel into planks as the girl evaded around the next corner to flee.

"Nowhere to run now." I growled and continued to chase slowly behind her.

The girl suddenly met a tall wall at the end of the alleyway and turned around with an angry look as she sprouted green fairy wings from her back. As it turns out, this girl was a Sylph.

"You remember me, don't you?" I smirked and opened my black feathered wings as I approached.

Her expression changed as she stepped back and her fairy wings suddenly faded when she realized who I was. She looked scared, afraid. Something I was not expecting to receive from such a player of my past.

"Ahh, so you do remember me." I grinned and swiped another barrel, scaring the girl as it shattered immediately into bits.

I stepped forward and slashed across the air, causing her to fall back as my blade stuck into the now cracked wall next to her. The girl sat on the ground and looked up at me as I freed my sword, holding up her hands to stop me in fear.

"I'm going to enjoy this." I brought my sword up above my head.

"Please... don't..." She begged and closed her golden yellow eyes, accepting her demise as I tried to enact my long sought revenge.

To my surprise however, a familiar face stood angrily in front of her to stop me from following thru.

"Stop, K." It was Asuna.

"Asuna? What are you doing?! Move!! This girl is apart of Laughing Coffin!" I revealed as I reeled back again to strike.

"I know, K. Everyone does." Asuna spoke seriously and I froze.

"W-what??" I was dumbfounded as I slowly lowered my sword.

"This is Lux. She was manipulated by Laughing Coffin to join their cause as a lure. She had no intention of hurting others and was simply pressured into doing what they wanted. She's a good person, K. Just like us." Asuna assured me.

"You say that like I wasn't lured." I scowled over at Lux who shamefully looked away.

"She didn't have a choice, K. Believe me, Lux is on our side." Asuna placed a palm softly on my crystal sword, pushing it down slightly to tell me everything was okay.