Fractal Dissonance

Night soon fell as we finished up the last of our business here in Cat Sith city.

"There. That was the last one." K affirmed as he waved away his last client.

"That took longer than all of our boss fights combined." Lizbeth chuckled with a poke.

"Hardest boss I've ever had to face." K joked which made everyone laugh.

"I would beg to differ." A female voice echoed from the darkness.

We all looked around but saw no one as the shadows lengthened from the rising moon.

"Show yourself." I ordered.

"I'm not hiding." She spoke.

We all looked around until I noticed a figure on the tip top of an angled roof. She giggled and swung one of her feet with her legs folded.

"There!" I pointed and the others looked too.

She was a midnight blue haired woman who had long low pigtails and a prevalent energy about her. She checked and played with her nails, giggling at me for being so frantic.

"Tetsuka. Didn't think I'd see your mug here in Alfheim." K remembered this foe from previous encounters.

"You're always so tense. I can fix that." She smiled.

That's when the clouds uncovered the big bright moon, revealing the silhouette of our aggressor within. She had a righteous pair of striking large bat wings and a tail resembling that of a devils. She sat cross legged and her back straight, letting out another giggle as we got a better look.

"Bat wings??" K was thrown off by the sight of them.

"Like them? They contrast yours very well." Tetsuka licked her lips.

"What do you want?" K felt the need to ask.

"You, smartass." She made it known.

K hesitated at first, being openly caught off guard by this admission.

"Not happening." He didn't even really want to bother answering.

"Not yet." Tetsuka giggled, exchanging a malicious look with Sinon.

"I don't like this, K." Sinon spoke up angrily.

"Nor do I." He replied similarly.

"Well, I suppose now's when I would tell you all about my immense powers and abilities, but I'm not going to. Instead, I'm going to leave you with the distinct knowledge of my existence in your magical world. Do with that what you will." Tetsuka giggled as she stood up on the rooftop.

"You callously show your face to those who will be responsible for your destruction?" K asked.

"I just wanted to see my precious Player1 again before our fight. I very much look forward to it." She winked and turned her back to us.

"I won't hold back." K assured.

"I know you won't." Tetsuka smirked before taking off into the midnight skies.

She disappeared against the starry backdrop and we were left amongst the empty streets.

"What do we do?" Sinon asked K.

"I don't know." He didn't look away.

Cat Sith, Sharp, Ice Queen: Sinon

"What can you tell me about the Vampiric uprising?" K asked.

"Wha?? The hell are ya talking about?" Argo was dumbstruck.