Revealed Resurgence

Professional, Hero, Unbeatable: Kirito

I dodged, dipped and parried the attacks from the incoming blade. I was getting more into my groove as I cross blocked my swords and strafed back.

"You're getting good at this, M." I congratulated.

"All thanks to you, Kirito. I did not know just how powerful a sword could be." He marveled at the larger sword I had lent him for us to train.

"You sure make it look easy." I praised.

"You've taught me well. I shall not soon forget what I've learned." He held it out for me to take.

"Keep it. You've earned it." I smiled at him.

He smirked with a nod and sheathed it upon his back.

"You ladies done out here yet?" K came out first with the others following behind him.

"You know, I was actually gonna come looking for you. I wanted to put on a good show for our friend Mountain here, show him what a true tense battle looks like. You in?" I challenged politely.

K just cracked his neck in preparation.

"Damn right." He smiled, loving the taste of a skilled fight as I do.

"Shall we?" I stepped away from everyone a ways and dragged one of my swords along the ground.

K followed and spun his sword after taking it off his back.

"No magic." I stated.

"Yeah? Alright." K obliged.

We both stood still and waited until the wind died down. We both lunged at each other and let our swords do the talking. The first loud clang set the tone as the two of us moved to follow up. Clashes and flashes of light flared as our swords collided and crashed. We moved at extremely fast speeds, both of us trying to gain the upper hand but never reaching it. I would step forward sometimes to try to gain some ground but ultimately, K would do the same. Back and forth we went exchanging many intense attacks, none of which ever landing. K dipped a slash of mine and strafed back to reset. He lunged back at me strong and began one of his signature spin combos. Thanks to my dual wielding, I was able to easily keep up and block every single one of his attacks. I began trying to fit in little jabs of my own, most of which he dodged. I did get a couple good pokes on him actually but he kept slashing, spinning and moving against me. Eventually he went in for a hard slice that I forcefully blocked to leave him open. Just as I was about to take advantage, I felt a kick to my chest that sent me sliding back along the ground. I looked back up at him but he rested his sword on his shoulder.

"You get the picture." He chuckled.

"Scared you won't win without magic?" I taunted.

"We would be here all day. Come on, we should be getting home. I miss my daughter." K admitted.

"Fair enough." I understood his feelings.

"Are you coming with, M?" Asuna asked.

"I think I will return to my village to tell them the good news. Should ever you need me, I will be there." M nodded gracefully.

"It was good seeing you, M." K waved as he headed off first.

"You too, K." He smiled.

We wandered thru the streets of the Sylvain town centre. The sound of whirring began to rise and we looked up to see an airship get launched like a cannon.

"Seems like the airport is done." I noticed.

"Let's take a look." K suggested with a smile.

We made our way up the grand tower and in thru Sakuya's dining room. The large double doors to the landing pad were opened and Sakuya could be seen gesturing with her hands. K approached just ahead of us and stood to admire. When we all caught up we saw it. A massive lens of light and runes to create a seamless wind cannon.