Deadly Night Shade

"Watch out!" A voice called out. 

A young player managed to jump out of the way of an incoming attack from a gallant gargoyle. The creature suddenly roared and from its back erupted thousands of bats. Most of them flew away but a few remained as general annoyances. The gargoyle was quickly cut down in it's moment of vulnerability, and the boss fight came to an end. 

"Whew! That was close." One friend said to another.

"Almost did a number on us." They replied. 

"Ow!" The third player was just a few steps away when he touched hand to his neck. 

A bat could be seen flapping into the sky as the male player stumbled towards his friends. 

"Oliver! Are you okay?" The two friends were about to assist him when suddenly the player hunched over. 

His muscles started to tense and a faint growling could be heard coming from him. 

"Oliver?" One friend asked while they both took a step back. 

The male players nails suddenly sharpened themselves and he looked up at them with a hiss. The player's eyes were black and bloodshot, his veins were clearly visible thru his pale skin and his teeth were now adorned with vicious fangs.

We found ourselves entering the Cat Sith city, located on the Western part of Alfheim connected via bridge. We made our way across it, passing many others on horseback, carriage or other interesting mounts. We passed many Cat Sith players as well as a few others before eventually passing thru the large golden gates of the kingdom. We entered the city town square and looked on at a golden statue of the Cat Sith queen raising a sword. 

"That's certainly indicative of her." I pointed out as we walked around it.

"Very Alicia." K chuckled.

"You!" A female voice shouted. 

K and I both turned to look when he was suddenly slapped in the face by an orange haired cat woman. 

"Ow." K rubbed his cheek and looked to her.

"Ha!" Another Cat Sith chick with pink hair this time slapped K across his exposed other cheek. 

"What- Hey! What's the deal?" K tried to cover up his other cheek but was suddenly socked in the stomach.

"Serves you right for showing your face here again!" The last dark purple haired cat girl was fuming as she crossed her arms in front of the other two. 

"Ladies... I know I've done wrong in the past, but-"

"You've done more than wrong! What you did is deplorable!" Yelled the orange one.

"Look, I was young and stupid. I didn't really know any better." K tried to explain.

"Save it. We know you don't feel sorry." The pink one scoffed. 

"I most certainly do. I never wanted things to end up as they did." K apologized.

"No, you just wanted us all at the same time." The purple one rolled her eyes.

"I didn't rule it out..." K admitted. 

One by one, they each slapped him across the face again.

"I deserve that." K accepted.

"You're lucky the queen is so enthralled by you." The orange one booped his nose as she walked off. 

"I hate seeing your face, but I'm glad you're back." The pink one touched his cheek that was still stinging red before leaving too.