The Entity

Salamander, Samurai, Desperate: Klein

When I charged in to face K as my opponent, he was already in the middle of an intense sword brawl. Many Salamander soldiers swiped with their blades but he didn't draw his own in response. He simply dipped and ducked underneath, stopping one's arm as they attempted a swipe for K's body. K pulled him in and ignited his other hand in his infected green fire. Only it wasn't in a fist... he was reeling back a stiff backhand. K instantly swiped his fingers and cut the soldiers head clean off as he let out an audible chuckle. He stood up tall and another player approached from his rear. The player didn't yell or telegraph his presence, but the thing just knew. Whatever it was that was infecting K, it was starting to utilize his body better. He threw a flaming elbow back into the soldiers stomach and spun into an intense burning uppercut that knocked their head clean off. In a fluent motion, K sent a heel straight back into an incoming soldier to knock him over while another charged in for a downward strike. The entity instantly swapped attention and used the soldiers momentum against him. It put him a headlock and swiped out his feet as K's hands gripped the mans head, snapping it completely backwards. A feeling of dread immediately washed over everybody as evil K looked up at Eugene. The masses of infantry collectively took a step back as they all stood in horror.

"Idiots. Fine. I'll do it myself." Eugene got serious and drew his Demonic Sword Gram from his back.

The entity chuckled loudly as K crossed his arms and shook his head.

"We won't even break a sweat." Its voices spoke.

Eugene growled and stepped forward with a confident sword stance. He lunged in and performed a mad upward strike to which K easily stepped away from. The entity smirked at Eugene as he began to go ballistic. Not a single slice landed as K weaved in and out with his arms still visibly crossed. Even I was impressed by Eugene's speed given his larger size but regardless, it didn't matter. A final slice moved for K's chest but he launched up into the air within a millisecond. Eugene stayed extended as he frantically looked up and all around. When he looked towards his sword, K was standing menacingly on top of it with his arms still crossed. Another dark chuckle came from the being as it reeled it's foot back and punted Eugene's head like a ball. In the next split second, his decapitated head landed at my feet and he still managed to pull off a blink. It exploded into shards as did his body when K brought his attention to me. He slowly uncrossed his arms and began his approach. I stumbled back frantically and fell, taking care to grab my sword for protection. I pointed the tip at him as I crawled backwards and a smirk riddled his face when I heard a familiar voice.

"You don't want to do this, K." Kirito stood behind him with Asuna at his side.

"Kirito! Am I glad to see you!" I yelled, felling hope once again.

"You should leave, Klein. Get to safety with the others so we can properly put a stop to this." Asuna encouraged.

"I held him off the best I could! I wish you guys luck!" I yelled back at them as I high tailed it the hell out of there.

Cat Sith, Sharp, Ice Queen: Sinon

As I entered the front doors to the Sylph castle, I noticed that no one was in the main throne room. There wasn't a soul in sight at the table and when I looked over to the bedroom door, Sigurd stood tall in front of it.

"I need to speak with Sakuya. It's important." I walked up and told him.

"The Queen has asked not to be disturbed at this time. Of what does it entail?" Sigurd asked.

"It doesn't concern you. I need to see Sakuya." I told him.

"If it concerns the Queen, it concerns me too." He said with confidence.