Implied Fortification

Cyan, Expert, Sniper: Sinon

After a very long time coming, K finally invited us to return to the game of Vestige to change up the pace just a bit. I spawned in and recognized the location around us as the Satellite Array. Next to me was a beam of white light that dissipated into a female figure with long hair. I thought it was Asuna at first but when the light faded away, I saw that it was Violet. She wore black short shorts with clip up black stockings and a special leather jacket to bring it all together. There were light purple neon highlights along the edges of her outfit, boots and fingerless gloves. I passed a choker on her neck and met her lovely green eyes, immediately spotting the orchid upon her head.

"Oh hey, Violet! Didn't expect to see you here!" I smiled as I greeted her with a wave.

"Yeah. It seems K has invited me along too." She shrugged slightly.

That's when another bright beam emitted from the other side of me. Violet looked over and I snapped to attention as we both witnessed the light dissipate. A curious girl with a pink side pony tail spawned in wearing her usual GGO attire.

"Kureha??" Violet and I were both surprised after not seeing her for so long.

"Hey, guys! Long time no see! Are you two training under K's wing as well?" Kureha asked as she turned to look at us.

"Not exactly." Violet and I said simultaneously.

We both looked at each other when we all suddenly heard the roaring sound of a heavy truck engine. The three of us scanned around but couldn't see anything as it began to grow louder.

"Huh? Where's that coming from?" Kureha was confused.

"There!" Violet pointed ahead of us.

Rolling menacingly in on two long treads of track was a large black heavily fortified tank. It's armoured body was lined with side cages and light ghillie wrapping to assist in camouflaging it from enemy vision. It had a mounted fifty cal gun on the top of it but what stuck out most to me, was a distinct Canadian flag decal on the very front. Near its intimidating barrel on one side was a design of a snarling front facing wolf with the number 22 on the other side. The tank came forward and quickly came to a rolling stop before us, having its weapons point straight over our heads as it halted. We all slightly hesitated but eased up when we saw the top hatch open suddenly. I saw a fingerless gloved hand for a moment and smiled as I watched the top half of K emerge from the tank.

"Good afternoon, girls! Quite the day for a drive, is it not?" He smirked as he called out.

"Wow, K! I didn't know there were tanks in this game!" Kureha's eyes lit up.

"There's that and more! In fact, this next game mode is all about a show of pure strength and muscle!" K explained as he flexed.

"Forgive me for interrupting, K, but is that a Canadian tank?" I asked him curiously.

"Yep! I wonder what gave it away, heh. This is a Leopard 2A6M made by the only military power in history to have won against the American super power. Not only do I take pride in driving such an expertly crafted tank, but I also wear the nationality myself proudly!" K started to climb out as he stepped forward and leaned against the tank barrel.

"Wait... you're Canadian?" I asked the question just as Kureha did.

"Yeah? Uh... Wait, did I not already tell you that? Dammit! There goes another secret I've accidentally kept from you guys." K nervously laughed and rubbed the back of his head simultaneously.

"No, that's quite alright. I just didn't expect it, is all." I smiled, being happy to know another interesting fact about him.

"Yeah, me neither! I thought he was American or something!" Kureha smiled.