Awaited Transcendence

A raging blizzard engulfed the entire world, an utter wasteland before those lucky enough to remain.

"DeathGod, K has taken yet another disciple under his wing. He is passing on his teachings faster than we anticipated."

"Good. All the more reason to stoke the fire more. Go, Zade. Show our nemesis what true discipline looks like."

"By your command." He bowed.

Spriggan King, Warrior, Crystal Swordsman: K

I smiled as I walked out towards our newly built docks, being last to the show due logging in late. I saw the magnificent ship with all black sails bearing a Spriggan insignia slowly move in to park at the end of the main walkway.

"Come on, K! The waters great today!" Leafa yelled and waved with Silica but I just held my hands up.

"What, are you chicken? Don't like the water or something?" Liz asked.

"I actually do have a great fear of the deep ocean, but it isn't really about that. I just don't really wanna go right now." I chuckled.

"Sweetheart! We've already got Athena on board too!" Sinon held her up and she happily waved.

"Come on, Daddy! You gotta get on the boat!" My little Athena yelled.

"Alright then! A sea adventure it shall be!" I ordered and everyone cheered.

I just laughed and made my way on board when I was suddenly met with a Leprechaun man.

"I'm just gonna run you thru the checklist so you can get squared away. First, we took the liberty of adding cannons to your ship in case of enemy engagement. You have limited cannonballs but your magic can be used as ammunition too. Second, you have internal storage beneath of course and even a few cages for potential prisoners. We wanted to make a true pirate ship for you! Black sails and all, so we really hope you enjoy what we've built here!" He smiled and bowed his head at me.

"I really do appreciate it. Thank you." I softly patted his shoulder with a nod.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go sail the seven seas!" Liz cheered.

"Uhh, K? You didn't let Fenrir out, did you?" Sinon asked as she looked towards the docks.

"What? No I couldn't have-" I looked and froze when I saw what she was talking about.

It was a large dark wolf, black as night with red glowing eyes like blood. It prowled and on its back was a black cloaked figure who hid his face under his hood.

"Stay here." I advised, needing to take a closer look.

I lightly flapped my wings to hop off the boat and stood opposed to them on the walkway.

"Who are you?" I asked and drew my blade.

"Isn't it obvious... K? It's been quite some time since we've spoken." I heard his unforgettable voice as he began to take off his hood.

"Zade." I barked and saw his serious face.

"That was the obvious part. Can you guess who my new friend is?" He looked down at his steed who was snarling intensely at me.

"That's-!" Sinon and the others recognized it from before.

"Hati, the Wolf of Hatred." I easily recalled and looked back up at Zade.

He just grinned, knowing the confusion I held.

"How were you able to tame such a beast so soon?" I was angry but also curious.