M A R R I A G E W I T H T H E E N E M Y

I woke up from the loud voice of my mom, trying to wake me up I know that today is the day when I'll get married to that asshole and I really don't wanna do that, I don't know what Nathan is up to he must be very sad

Should I tell him that I am getting married today only?

I picked up my phone ignoring mom who was pacing here and there while talking to some designers and makeup artists.

I texted Nathan quickly-

Sam to Nate❤- Hey how are you. I wanted to tell you that I am getting married today only. I wish I could see you one more time.

Sam to Nate❤- I am so sorry Nate, I know you must be sad, I don't know what to do what to say. Just wanted to tell you that I love you okay. I love you a lot.

After some time my phone's notification went off I quickly checked it. It was Nathan.

Nate ❤- I know Sam, I know, I just wish this wasn't happening I am feeling so damn guilt of not asking you for marriage before, maybe this all is my fault.

Why he thinks that I don't want him to feel guilty, ignoring the fact that I maybe will lose him.

I just want him to be happy and I--

He texted again-

Nate❤- I'll wait, Sam, I'll wait.

Sam to Nate❤- I'll come back no matter in which condition, but just wanted to ask, will you expect me after that also?

Nate❤- Of course, as I said no matter in which condition you're I'll be there for you, and I will take you somewhere so far from here.

Sam to Nate❤- I believe you.

I kept my phone aside and made my mind.

I just have to be strong till I get the divorce and I'll make sure he loses and I'll get to demand divorce first. Then I can maybe resume my life like normal as I left, this can probably take more than months, but I know Nathan will wait for me, he has promised me, he will wait I just know it.

My mom came back to my room and started almost yelling.

"Sam it's already 9 am and you have to get married in the next 3 hours are you kidding me wake up, people started getting ready for their marriage before one day, Ashton is maybe almost ready, everything is done, everyone's waiting for you, priests are coming and the church everything is ready--'

I cut her in between and said, "STOP IT, I'll get ready, you're really annoying the shit outta me, get out and I'll get ready."

She huffed and got out, I don't really give a fuck if she is getting and at me, I don't care I got up and started taking a shower, the only one thing which is calming me down is that I'll get a divorce and then I can continue with my life.