C a n ' t T a k e i t a n y m o r e

Sammayra's POV-

I entered the hotel room and took a deep breath. I felt a tug on my hands and looked towards it. Connor looking me from his level, "Momma....are you okay...?", he asked with a confusing gaze.

I managed to creep up a smile on my face and answered him delightedly, "of course baby... when you're here nothing can happen to momma, right? Because you're a...? hmm..?"

He showed me his toothy smile, "SUPERMAN!!!" and exclaimed excitedly.

"YES!" Agreeing with him, I started seeing my priority clear, him.

He was the only one who is mine, and I am very happy with the selfless love I have got from him. I don't know what I would have done without him.

Not going to lie, if he wouldn't have been with me... in me... I would have maybe ended myself.

My love. My hope. This little sweet baby got me here.

My Connor.

I held his forearms and picked him up, holding him in the air, with my still a little creased formal suit on, "So...the Superman wants to fly....? huh?" He nodded showing his excitement and I started to swing him back and forth and doing a little run across the hotel room, making him fly,"yeeeeeee.... my baby's flying."

"oh ... yess mamma higher..."

His giggle was all over the room, filling my heart with only pure happiness and love.

I promise myself that I'll never lose him.

He is the only hope I have that keeps me alive.

My phone's visitation in my pocket disturbed me, and I kept now whining Connor on the floor.

I kissed his forehead and Picked up the call, I don't really pick up the phone in front of him, as I just want to give all his time to him when he is with me.

But this call was a little important.

It was my therapist.

I cleared my throat and picked up the call... knowing that she's the only human who knows everything about me.

"Hey... Sammayra! How are you?"

"I am good... Daisy... what about you...?"

"Are you sure you're okay, you sound tensed."

I took a deep breath and I know there is really no use of hiding anything from her, exhaling deeply I answered her, "Yeah... I-uh... met him."

"hmm... I knew it, okay see, I wanted to tell you this is the time we need to take care of mental health more than anything, you already know Sammayra that we started with, Social anxiety, depression, ADHD and overthinking problem didn't we..?"

"Mmhmm..." I nodded my head, as if she was in front of me.

I still remember the way I went to her, a year ago and I am still trying, the depression and anxiety hitted me too bad.

I am in no place to be stressing on things which doesn't really matter to me, I should just take care of myself and my baby.

"Look Sammayra, Raphael was asking about you, and he asked about your mental health, I haven't told him that much but you know he was tensed."

My heart skipped a beat hearing his name, "uh... R-raphael..?"

"Yes Sammayra, he said he's your friend and knows you better, and his full name is Raphael Chevrolet, isn't it?"