M E E T I N G W I T H M Y P A S T 2

He got angry and said, "Don't talk to me in that tone, and yeah you're talking about attitude, last time I checked you were the one who was about to fire a waiter because he spilled coffee on your clothes

He got angry and said, "Don't talk to me in that tone, and yeah you're talking about attitude, last time I checked you were the one who was about to fire a waiter because he spilled coffee on your clothes. She is admirable and beautiful, she is perfect for you. And she is not a gold digger like your other girlfriends. Mr. Scott and I've already decided that this is going to happen she must be here from Paris. We'll arrange a meeting for you, or she will come to you, then you guys can meet each other."

I rubbed my hands on my face out of frustration and exhaled heavily, " Dad please, for god sake, the last thing wanted to happen in my life was arrange marriage and on top of that with my enemy. I don't wanna meet her, I don't care anymore, I will never love her. This marriage will be a headache not just for me as well as for her."

He totally ignored me and said, "As I said, Ashton, you two can meet at Indulge at 7, I don't want to listen to any excuses. And yeah you dare to stand her up and then see what I'll do with you. Be on time there."

"Dad but--" he left, he just fucking left. UGH

I never ever wanted to meet her. I don't know how she is like now. I don't wanna meet her. There is a weird feeling in my stomach whenever I think of her.

I cannot let this happen, how I can marry a person whom I don't wanna see also

I cannot let this happen, how I can marry a person whom I don't wanna see also. He is not worth it. And I know for a fact that he must be a player just like he was in high school. Why our fathers cannot do anything else, marriage is the last thing they should've thought, and I am just wondering how the hell they even decided that we'll marry.

They were the biggest of enemies, they just didn't have guns on their hands when they met or else they would've killed each other in a heartbeat.

I have to talk to him, I am just not able to utter a single word from when he has given me the shocking news.

I will speak, I swallow the lump on my throat and then I said to my dad, "Dad are you kidding me, why not any german shepherd, any toy poodle even a golden retriever I can marry literally any dog, but not that asshole known as Ashton fucking Carter. If he will be the last man on the earth I'll marry a rock."