Ending - 3

Sammayra's POV -

I was sitting in my Balcony when Connor was busy playing with his friend who is also our neighbour.

Sitting with a book in my hands, and a cup of tea, this is the only thing that helps me think better, be a little calm.

I did go to therapy.

One thing I didn't do, which I was yearning to do, was meet him.

Meet the guy I am in love with, but I am not sure, if he feels the same, and I am quite sure, that he must be married after almost 6 years.

I don't want to get between his "maybe" happy world with his "maybe" partner.

But there was something which was making me feel I needed to see him. And one more thing which I have planned on, is-- to go out of this state and settle somewhere else, building new memories, where everything would be different.

Where there will be no one whom I would know, I want to start new, not that I want to run away from places, not that I was afraid of anyone.

But I do believe that I need a change in my life.

I don't want to ruin Connor's small little social life, he wouldn't understand what I am doing.

I have name and fame, I just want to get away from here meet some new people, not only this city makes me remember people who are not with me and their hollow promises.

But -- also things I don't want to remember.

Furthermore, I don't want to remember things in hindsight with Raphael, I don't know deep down I want to meet him, see him, what he has been up to, what he is doing, what happened to him.

It's been 5 years he told me he wanted to see Connor, and I also owe him one thing, whatever he will ask I have to do.

I can't just go from here, thinking there is nothing I have to do and change and just change my life.

Everyone is living theirs, but it doesn't matter if he's married, or not, I just want to meet him and I don't want to be one of the people who make hollow promises.

(Guys here the part will be copied from the "Ending — 2" if you wanna skin go to the next underscore mark)

I am already driving towards his house, no matter what happens let's just face it, Connor was sitting beside the irony was making me laugh, that my son was going to meet my uh.... Let's just call it a deep -- you know what I know, I love him.

I was in front of his house, hundreds of questions were still coming in my head, but I was dodging just fine, I am kinda afraid of seeing him.

What if, after all these 6 years, his girlfriend or wife opened the door?

I gulped and walked towards the huge wooden door.

Pressing the bell, I took some steps behind, and Connor was just as curious as I was, but he looked more intrigued towards the little dolls standing in the garden, the way he was staring.

The door opened, and just to my horror, there was a lady standing, she looked 40 – 45 years old, she can't be his mother.

Was Raphael into older women?

My heart started clenching inside my rib cage, I didn't want to see him any more.

I was about to just walk away without any word, when I heard.