N E W B O O K S T A Y A W A Y F R O M H E R

Snee - This book is a work of fiction, the characters are fictitious, the pictures do not being to me, blah blah blah, you know the shit, now lets read the description...😂😂😂

Hey, this is me - Everly Harper Torsney, 16 years old, brunette, brown eyes, 5.3 hight. As always today is my new school day, and as always I started it, with hope, and happiness that, Maybe today will be my day, and I'll go home. Without bruises...

Maybe today will be the day when I don't have to hide them from my mom.

Maybe today will be the day when I'll be able to have my lunch with peace.

Maybe today I'll be busy in my own world, without any fear of getting unnecessary attention.

I was walking thinking all this and everything was going pretty great, no more unwanted attention, no staring, and no whispering about me.

Until my senior came and pushed me real hard on the row of metal lockers.'Please for god sake, not today.' I pleaded internally.

"Hey, you're looking beautiful today."

He surprised me with his words.

"W-What?" I asked scrunching my eyebrows in confusion.

"W-What, what are you literally believing me, I am just fucking with you, I cannot believe you thought I'll call a prude like you beautiful."

They started laughing. What I could've possibly done? This is not the first time. I am not surprised.

I am used to the unnecessary attention I get. No one ever takes my side, they just laugh. Until...My savior came.

Like a storm,

surprising, and destructive.

Like rain, beautiful and dangerous at the same time.

Angry and playful at the same time...

-----------------

Never knew why, but always saved myself, and became the one.

One and only I needed. But this will not remain the same always. Will it?

I've tried my best to make this book a bit noncliche as there is no topic that is not covered on Wattpad. But this is something which I haven't found in 598 books I've read here. So here I am with my version. I hope you'll like it and believe me I suck at writing descriptions so at least give the chapters a try.♡

This is my best try of writing a description and yeah 2000 letters are never sufficient, I want more. This book is coming soon.