You don't have to

Ashton's POV-

I was sitting outside of the room when the doctor was inside checking Sammayra and I have already made a complaint against him, I could have never known that it is Kyle.

He has been one of my friends, thank God that I took his wallet, and I got his license and every id.

He will get arrested soon, but I couldn't care less, for him right now, I need to think about Sammayra right now.

The doctor came out of her room and I stood up quickly, asking her how she is.

She said, "Uh...Mr. Carter, is good physically her injuries were brutal but they can get perfectly okay, maybe they will leave little scars on the forehead and, her boobs as the marks of the bite were very harsh on her.

I do believe it will be more difficult mentally, than physically, I hope she will do okay, please make sure she is okay with you mentally and physically."

My heart fell in the pit of my stomach listening to this.

I just want her to be happy and safe.

I was not able to face her, I was feeling bad because I was blaming myself somewhere and I was not able to help, the feeling of guilt inside me.

I went into the room after some hours as the doctor said not to disturb her and let her sleep, I was sitting outside tapping my feet on the ground. Seeing the bastard's news flashing on the headlines.

I went into her room slowly pushing the door just to see the bed was, empty and she was nowhere to be seen, I panicked so much, where she can be?

I was seeing here and there then only I hear a whimper from her bathroom.

I quickly ran towards the bathroom and tried t knock it but it was already opened.

I didn't want to but I was not able to stop myself more, I quickly opened the door, just to see Sammayra sitting on the ground rubbing herself very harshly and smoking hot water running on her body, her whole body was getting red and the bathroom was filled with the warm vapors.

I quickly ran towards her to pick her up and as the water came in my contact, then I realized how hot the water is.

It was beyond hot she would have been melted in some time.

I picked her up from the ground, she was wearing a very loose shirt, which was soaked from water, I was feeling her body even burning me when I picked her up but I didn't let her knew.

As soon as she came out of the bathroom I made her stand up in the middle of the room and turned on the AC.

I went near her and I was losing control over things, shaking her shoulders, I said, "What the fuck you were doing Sammayra, you could have burnt yourself the water was getting hotter by seconds, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

She didn't say anything, but tears in streams started coming out of her eyes uncontrollably.

I realized that I shouldn't have been like this, walking towards the closet I grabbed a towel and one of my t-shirts so that it would not rub against her body.

I came near her and started wiping her body slowly.

She was not saying anything, I didn't bother.

I kept wiping her body and making sure her body is getting cooled down, why the hell she was even doing that, how stupid of her.

How she can do this?

I was feeling sick from my stomach seeing her crying like this.
As I peeled the t-shirt off of her body, I saw all the injuries burned and bleeding looking so fresh wounds.

She was just in her underwear so I said slowly, "remove your uh- m-- panty."

She didn't budge, she was now staring at my face straight, with tear-filled eyes, I not able to see her face so I turned my eyes towards the wall.

She made a whispering sound and said, "So.. y-you al-also l-loath my b-body?"

Hearing this I turned towards her, in shock, how the hell it is even possible, that she is thinking this.

I saw her with furrowed eyebrows and a shocked expression as I was not able to say anything.

I scanned her body, which was half-naked in front of me.

Her perfection defining the face, her sharp jaw, slender neck, perfect collar bones, beautiful skin tone, long torso, with the most perfectly shaped breasts and small waist leading to the curvy hips which are just so mother fucking tempting, seeing her this closely was turning me on so bad.

She was just too perfect for any man.

I was seeing her and she was waiting for my answer, it was just too much, I can't let her feel this way.

Before I could have controlled myself, I was capturing her lips, in our first kiss...

Author's note-
I love to keep you guys hanging haha.
Don't worry, a long chapter tomorrow.

Guys if you can then suggest to me the English name for 22 y/o girl characters.

and...QOTD is- what is your favorite food and why?