THE FEELINGS UNCALLED FOR

Author's note- Guys chapter's gonna be short my exams are going on but, I wanted to write a Valentine day special chapter but ExAmS had to come in between. 
So sorry in advance and I'll try my best to continue more exams are not for that long.
SO I am here in my study break.

Ashton's POV- (I know you like this POV better)

She is coming towards me in that beautiful dress and she is just so damn beautiful.

She has already noticed me.

So yeah she must be coming here only.

I got a bit to straighten up for no reason and I don't know why but as she was approaching our group my heartbeat was raising she was making me conscious and nervous.

She walking with her smile nicely and I noticed each of my friend's gaze was on her and her whole body, those legs peeking through that slit of her dress. 

She is MY fucking wife and they are staring at her like that.

Then I remembered something, my condition of not introducing each other as married and couples in any way, now I am regretting that decision of mine, not only guys but some of the women were also drooling, I am not even exaggerating.

Till now all of my friends were inhaling or smirking, Ned and Dane especially looked more excited.

She came near our group smiled and walked forward us going and settling down near the drinks counter folding her legs on top of each other elegantly.

She picked up the white wine and looked at us for a second and smiled after that she continues sipping her wine. 

"You saw that smile, damn to die for. I just wish she is single, and that's what I need. If she is not single his man would be so damn jealous right now." Marc said exhaling and continuing on his drink.

Dane looked between us for some kind of permission and said, "You know what I don't really give a fuck if she is not single, I am going and asking her for dance, romantic song like this making me frustrate anyways and seeing that beauty in front of us on top of that."

I clenched my fists and I was drilling holes with agony on Sammayra's ring finger which were graciously wrapped around that wine glass.

I should have known already.
Dane walked near her and got settled beside her, he is so smooth at flirting anyways.

He turned to see her nicely and I could have sworn he gave me that hint of lust on his eyes.

I was gritting my teeth till now.

He said something to her she turned towards him, with her back facing me, and after some sentences, I see her taking his hands he has laid in front of her.

What the real hell.

He took her to stage gently as she would break, and this is the first time I am seeing him so gentlemanly rather than being an absolute flirt and laid back human he is, and with MY wife on top of that.

I closed my eyes for a couple of seconds and opened them to see her with her hands around his neck and they were 6 inches away because of her heels she was not that short in front of him.

He held her waist firmly and she started swaying with him smiling at him, and I was gripping the glass hard, in my hands.

I then suddenly realized, who the hell I am to feel this anyway.

This is all me who decided it, she never said me to not wear the ring and try not to introduce each other as married couples.

It was all me and I don't think she would feel that jealous like I am like some kind of child, she will never feel that jealous, but once again when I glanced at them, I forgot every logic and started going towards them when I saw her looking at a different direction and my fucker friend descending towards her to kiss her, Nah man not today...

Author's note- Yeah guys that's for today, meet you as I will get the time, and yeah one more thing.
I love the mafia's secret more than any of my works right now, I will love if you will check that, be sure to be 16+.
Take care good byeee.
[ sorry for lack of editing I'll come back and edit it]