Someone has to compromise

My food poisoning got you this chapter because I am so weak to study...YEee *cough cough*

Please ignore some spelling mistakes, till the time my spell checker checks it, it's too late.

And also I am trying to move things faster to the plot or this book will never end, I think I am being too descriptive, and like this book will cross 100's of chapters. Lemme know if you want me to change my writing style a bit.

Sammayra's POV-

Seeing him like this indulged in work, I don't know why he is making me feel things, not one not two, this is just different, the feeling I am not able to get aware of.

Anger, frustration, stress, anxiety, fear, sadness, empathy? lo..?

No no NO, it's not what it looks like, maybe I am getting deranged sitting in this house all day long, I know, this is all wrong and anyways feelings are something that is always wrong.

But only one question why he is like this and what the hell he is writing this late at night?

Is it that letter, which I highly doubt written by him? Or just office work?

I don't even know why he is doing office work and...Wait why the hell I am asking questions about him, from MYself.

Why I am here? To take fresh air and then try to sleep right? Right!

Then I should do that only.

I broke my gaze from him and started seeing the beautiful garden which is visible from my balcony, I am happy that this house has a garden and the flowers are still fresh.

I found this garden on the 3rd day after marriage.

I closed my eyes and started inhaling the fresh air which seemed like a treat. Maybe after this air I'll drink cold water and try to sleep maybe a bit peacefully forgetting everything that happened today, leaving how beautiful I looked.

Ashton's POV- (okay okay I know ) simp.

I was so damn tired and I didn't know that she will come home on her own, this girl is just something else, I don't know from when I stopped seeing any other women, I hope she will not change me that much.

After changing I wore sweatpants and didn't bother to put on a t-shirt, anyways I don't need it, the weather is too good to not feel directly to my skin.

Yeah, I am talking about the weather because I decided to go and do the pending paperwork related to my company, and just finish with this already. Then I can sleep maybe after 2 or something, anyways my sleep schedule is basically nonexistent.

I got seated in one of the one seater squishy chair and kept the laptop in front of me, then only something came to my mind, I went inside my room, took out my book, and tried finding the letter page which I left like this in open out of my stupidity. I shuffled the pages of the book and finally found it, but... from what I remember I kept it, like.......

I must have kept it like this only, no one comes in my room without me knowing anyways.

I have told every one of the cleaners that I have CCTV when there is nothing, why would I install CCTV in my own room.

I got seated on my balcony, holding that half-crunched letter, and started removing the wrinkles from it from my hands.

I took a deep breath and got a faint smell of lavender and roses from my garden, this garden is basically for mom and I love this, this garden is like a mom for me, whenever I am not with her.