I n e e d t o k n o w

Sammayra's POV-

I was finding Connor who was nowhere to be seen. I heard Niel behind me and he was holding Connor in his arms, I held Connor and felt safer as soon.

I was swinging Connor in my arms then only I noticed someone in my peripheral vision.

I turned to my left just to notice, Ashton staring at me with an expressionless face.

I blinked my eyes several times and turned towards another side, and started walking to the dressing room to get changed into something formal so that I can continue the party.

As the dresses have made a lot of money, I also have to still sign all the money to the NGO.

I got changed into my to continue attending the party.

I was greeting people and thanking them all along to take part in the auction, some businesswomen were sad as they didn't get the dresses they wanted and they requested me to make something for them, which I am surely going to do.

I was greeting everyone the only before I could understand I felt someone's tight hold on my elbow.

I was not ready my mouth left a squeak of surprise, I felt that I am in a dark corner, and before I could scream I felt my back hitting the wall, and my mouth getting closed by big hands.

Or I could have said, familiar hands, which gave me a shiver and every small fiber in my body got the attention when I saw I was against a wall, from Ashton, near my face with angry face expression, one hand in my upper arms and one hand blocking my mouth and restricting me from saying anything, the distance between us was toxically less.

I was breathing very hard and it took me less time to realize things and I started struggling in his grip, I saw his jaw clenching and for the first time the hate for no fucking reason, in his face.

The hate he claimed he never had for me.

The hate which I should be having for him and now I am seeing him ranked so fucking close to me near my face showing me a loath-worthy expression.

I was about to scream before he said, "You have a fucking kid!!!!"

I furrowed my eyebrows hard with my glare and wanted to say something if he just could remove his hand, I signaled him from my eyes to remove his hand, and he did.

"How. you. fucking. dare. to. touch. me?"

I was gritting my teeth together trying to control all of the anger I had, and he was just glaring straight in my soul, he was making me feel things. Still.
I know it is just so wrong to feel things that would end up hurting me, but no, I know what I want to do.

And one thing I really don't want to do is, Ashton.

I can't get my soul back to someone who hurt me to my worst.

"You have a kid Sammayra!!!"

I furrowed my eyebrows again, thinking about his fucked up responses.

I knew what I had to do. "Yeah. I do. I do have a kid Mr. Carter, So... how does it bother you?"

I felt his expression getting irritated and he closed his eyes for a long second trying to take his calm which I couldn't care less about, "Sammayra, I knew you fucking cheated on me even after me fucking telling you how much I loved you- but you would have a fucking kid roaming around a fucking bast--"

Before he could complete his sentence he felt the jolt of my sharp slap on his face, my blood rushed to my brain and I couldn't control myself, I was still feeling a little vibration on my hands of slapping him, "Don't you fucking dare to call him what YOU ARE. YOU'RE A FUCKING BASTARD, you don't dare to say anything about him, he is my son and he is none of your fucking business, and god forbid don't you fucking dare to talk about cheating, Mr. Carter because I am aware of your each single nerves. Don't you fucking think that I am blind?"