M y n e w l i f e

5 years later

a/n - enjoy a long chapter pals.

Sammayra's POV-

I was standing in front of the mirror observing myself, looking at myself, and all the changes that happened to me in the past 5 years and especially when I am back to the place everything started with LA...

My whole life turned upside down, I can never forget the days I lived and I'll never forget. Never. Ever.

I felt tears prickling my eyes I shook my head, not allowing any tears to fall, because in all those years I have learned how to suck up the emotions, and I know that the person I am now, is the strongest and will be the strongest.

I was busy in my thoughts, breaking it entered, my manager Nile, "Ma'am, Connor is being too naughty right now, and also needs you."

I shook my head slightly and saw the most handsome small figure who always supported me and kept me alive in all hard times, my beautiful 4-year-old son, Connor.

I handled my beautiful nicely turned towards him and crouched at his level.

He was looking so beautiful wearing a little tux made for him, and his gray tie not to mention.

I adjusted his loose tie, and he pouted at me.

I smiled giddily as seeing his face instantly made me smile to the fullest.

"Hey handsome, you're being too naughty aren't you, aren't you being a bad boy? huh?" I cooed him smiling.

He gave his cute chuckle, and said, "N-no mommy I am not a b-bad guy, I- I am a strong guy, zoooommmm Superman, that is what I am!!! And as you thought me, I'll never be a bad guy, only a good guy, because good guys are strong guys."

He smiled, his beautiful smile swelled my heart with happiness, I pinched his cheeks and scooped him in my arms.

He started giggling in my arms making me the happiest, I don't know but everything makes me love this guy, even more, Connor has been the best kid ever, kinda naughty sometimes, but yeah I love it.

I still remember all of the times we went through when he was not even born.

Each and everything...

5 years ago-

I went to the house limping and threw the heels on the floor, slid against the door, and started sobbing as felt like that is the only thing I am capable to do.

Eventually, my tears dried up, I must be looking like a wreck, I look towards my belly and touched it slightly feeling the fabric, and I realized that whatever I am doing right now, me breaking up like this is affecting the little life which is in me.

I rubbed my face vigorously remembering what I promised my baby, I got up and went to my room, and decided one thing, Ashton will regret ever doing this, I don't care anymore I don't care.

I thought I'll walk to his office once to check if have something of mine in there, as we used to spend time there also.

I wore yoga pants and a loose hoodie without caring how I am looking I just washed my face, to make me feel something as I was numb, I put my shoes on and as I entered his office, I saw several papers scattering here and there, and I noticed one paper peeking from the pile of others.

And My fingers itched to check it I quickly took it out from under the pile of the papers.

And it was something I really wouldn't have thought or expected of not even this time but it was in front of me.