I am here

Sammayra's POV-

I started going to my room, successfully forgetting, that Ashton is sick in his room and to be honest I still felt a bit weird, going into his room, doesn't feel right for some reason.

I was about to enter my room, then only, I heard a loud thud and groaning, following that.

I quickly went near the sound, which was coming from Ashton's room, and he was on the floor.

On his knees crouching. I quickly ran towards him and held his arms tight and scolded him, "Ashton, have you gone nuts, you have 106 degrees of fever and you're trying to walk, what you wanted?"

I made him lay down on the bed and kinda scolded myself for forgetting him, that he is sick.

I perfectly laid the blanket on top of him, and asked, "What did you want Ashton?"

"oh nothing I just needed water, you know. Nothing much." He said in a small voice.

"You could have told me hulk," I answered him back.

"I didn't want to--"

I cut him in between and said, "You know Ashton I know all this shit going on between us, but you're sick now and, you could have told me, no need to be all egotistic and a sick asshole."

I lifted the jug and pour the water into a glass, took it near his mouth, and make him drink water, he kept drinking, and he was staring at me, from the rim of the glass, and me too, as if there was something magnetic.

He cleared his throat after finishing the glass, and I kept it on the side table helping him to lay down again.

He smiles very faintly almost unnoticeable, and closed his eyes, I rechecked his temperature and it was still very high, he was also on a high dose of medicines, I have to make sure his temperature doesn't rise to the max, temperature possible, I don't even know how he got this weak.

I went downstairs and took the ice and pour some more cold water on it, it was freezing cold, but Ashton needed this, I went to his room, he was whimpering from the hotness of his body, and I felt bad for him, for the first time, from my heart, I was really not happy seeing him in this condition.

I dipped the microfibre cloth in the water soaking as much water as I can and then squeezing it, I put this on his head so that he can feel a bit better.

His closed eyes seemed a bit calm and I smiled internally in my small victory.

He looked comfortable, I went to the kitchen and started making some healthy beg soup for him, again, I knew how our body felt in typhoid, I have suffered from it 2 times when I was 12.

I was not able to hold anything in my stomach and continue vomiting, which made me feel hungry all the time, and not being able to eat at the same time.

As the thick soup was ready I kept it on his bedside table.

And I was about to wake him up to eat the soup and as I felt the cloth on his head, it was kind of steaming, my eyes widen, like in literally 15 minutes the freezing cold water got steaming.

I removed it and held him he woke up with a bit of jerk, and I kept the soup on a bed table in front of him, he was so weak.

The spoon fell from his hands because of the pain in his forearms.

I took the spoon from his grasp and dipping it in the soup I started feeding him. He looked at me with surprises, but I was too busy to look out for him that I ignored him.

He took the spoon full of soup and his eyes fluttered. It made me smile and I kept feeding him until he completed the soup.

I again laid him down and sat near his bed keeping a chair on his face level, to be able to change the cloth he closed his eyes, squeezing the water out of the cloth I kept it on his head carefully.

He looked relaxed seeing him this peaceful I felt my eyes drooping and sleepy.

Ashton's POV- (yes I know you're happy)

Just why, why is she doing this, when we are the worst enemies?

when we have promised each other that our hatred will never end?

When we do know that our ways are the most different?

She could have just left me in my way. She said sorry to the doctor even though it was not her mistake of me being sick right now.

She never says sorry from childhood I have never seen her with a bowed head even though she is wrong. She knew how to stand for herself. The most admirable thing in her.

Then why?

The way I was feeling comfortable, I was feeling a bit hot, I then conclude that the cloth on my head is now warm, that's why I am feeling warm.

I pried open my eyes.

And turned my face to my right.

(A/N- Damn that rhymed)

She was asleep on the chair, keeping her face very near to my pillow.

she was looking so pure and angelic. I know that she doesn't want to do all this, and take care of me when I am literally an a***ole to her.

But the fact she is still trying her best is so pure and shows that she also cares.

I tried getting up, and silently, put one pillow behind her back and beneath her face.

I will not be able to move her, but she will not be that uncomfortable.

I changed my headcloth and slept beside her face with a different kind of calmness inside me.

But I knew I would not let this calmness, inside me for so much time and it has to go.

I slept silently and heard her shuffling and silently snoring near my ear.

It made me smile, like silly.

I know she will take care of mine, even though, how much she hates me.

Author's note- I know guys it's bland and small.

I am really not in the mental space of writing my book and I don't want to feed it with shit.

I know so many of you were waiting for the new chapter which would be exciting, but see what I've written.

Sorry guys finals are here so kinda stressed, I'll continue writing.

Thank you for keep reading and keep loving, The forced prostitute is coming near the next week.

For you guys to read the first chapter and tell me about it.

Thanks to all of you who told me how you liked the book and send me best wishes. Means a ducking lot to me.

I LOVE YOU ALL>>> I love you all.

And sorry for this chapter *puppy eyes*