N A T H A N

Nathan's picture above-tell me his smile is killer.😍

Theses all POV images are Christmas themed because, I have started this book in Christmas month. How thoughtful of me, right.
Alright enough of me let's read.

When I came out from principal's office, I saw Nathan standing with his charming smile, which can kill girls and a sandwich in his hand, staring at me

Nathan is a guy who everyone probably calls a Nerd. Spectacles, studying, homework, no parties, not many friends, and always keeps teachers happy.

But for me that's not it, he is very interesting, I just love being with him, his company is the bestest thing anyone can have, I don't know why people, don't consider being friends with Nerds, they are one of the most interesting persons, you can find.

As always girls drool over him and try to flirt with him always, but he seems very very awkward with girls, he is shy and don't talk that much with girls. So after trying a lot when Nathan doesn't gave a fuck to those girls, they themselves backed off, and gone to the person, standing right beside me right now. The fudger

Nathan is a totally different personality with me, he has almost every classes with me.
I really like him, I mean if I'll ever consider a guy in this whole school maybe in this city, I'll consider Nathan over everyone.

He is shy in front of everyone, with me he is laughing, talking to me, we have shared so many secrets and we have watched so many movies with each other, be both love Jumanji series. And we share so many interests, only difference is that I am a bit angry and pissed all the time and he is always calmed and smiling, and belive me when he smiles, I forget every worry and just focus on him.

My friends says that he is a nerd I should not be friends with him, blah blah blah, fuck off.

He is the bestest company. And yeah we are friends. Maybe...

We are friends and I am very happy with that.

Nathan is only the person, who can calm me down whenever I am pissed.

I was staring at him, he was staring at me, then only that jerk walk away, maybe he wants to continue that makeout session of his.

If you are wondering how I met and became friends with Nathan, is because when we were in 8th standard, he was doing his job like a nice guy then only, some of our senior students came from senior year and pushed him hard on the concrete floor, he was trying to defend himself but there were 6 huge guys bullying him, maybe if I was in his place I also wouldn't have able to save myself.