T H E F I R S T W O R D S A F T E R S O L O N G

I am getting so mad right now for literally no reason, but seeing her wrapped in his arms, so close to her is just sickening for my sight, I don't know how I am feeling this but looks like the logic has left my mind long ago.

This should be my cue, she has not put her legs between me and my several night outs and hookups even after marrying her, then why I am being that one when I myself made it clear that we are no one to each other even after being in the same house.

I know that I did that for obvious reasons even though I never wanted to hurt her even more, after her parents, but feel like I end up hurting her more.

But I must say that she is damn strong and I admire everything about her.

What the hell you're saying, Ashton?

I shook my head disturbing myself from admiring her body and her beautiful face.

And the fact that she looked so comfortable in his arms when his hand was descending down her hips and I was clenching my fists.

He is my friend and her not wearing a wedding ring is my fault, not bringing her here in the first place is my fault.

But I know why I am doing this.

I exhaled loudly and tried to get a grip, which was seeming the most difficult job right now.

Sammayra was smiling at him staring deep in his eyes and he was not able to stop ogling at her, he had that smile on from what felt like an eternity.

Slowly Sammayra got closer to him which I guess he was not expecting and me too because there was already no space between them, but he anyways felt great and let her keep her face on his chest.

Now they were hugging each other and dancing he kept his head on her head, and I was so uncomfortable till now, they are acting like they know each other for so long, how she can be so comfortable with another man touching her like that?

I went near them as it was just getting way too much, and I tapped his shoulder he looked at me and Sammayra pulled away from his embrace.

He looked at me puzzled still looking a bit fuzzy, from her effect and he started to smell like her, that fainted lavender and vanilla, I still remember the same fragrance from high school.

I finally said to him, "May I take this dance?"

He looked at me with raised eyebrows and I knew that he has thought of declining me but he was stuck between the best friend dilemma and Sammayra was standing there doing nothing but staring at me from head to toe, nicely and as she was seeing my whole body I sensed her gulping the lump on her throat.

Is she checking me out?

I knew that he doesn't want to but from inside she is my wife and I don't give a damn, I took her hands in mine and he strolled over to the bar counter again, and continue his flirting with some redhead.

She took my hand without saying anything and she didn't even argued, her stage silence was a bit alien for me but I am happy that at least not here.

I kept her hand on top of my shoulder and I intertwined my fingers with her soft long fingers and she helps it firmly and after a second I sensed her shuddering.

I knew that there is some effect for sure, no matter if she gonna show it or not.

But this is neither the place and time to acknowledge that.

I kept one of my hands on her waist and we started dancing slowly, simply shifting our weight on each foot after a bit of time, it was all so relaxing and her mild scent was getting inside my senses.