T h e f a s h i o n s h o w

Ashton's POV-

I got ready for a stupid Fashion show Ana wants to go to, and I don't know what she see's in that stuff, it fucking makes no sense to me.

I just came from work and here I am getting ready for the Fashion show I have no interest to go to whatsoever, but according to her all the millionaires and billionaires are coming there, and it's a charity thing so I think it's not that bad.

Maybe I can meet people and make my company a little popular, it is getting a little loss from past few years, I don't know what is wrong, or the fact that the woman I am dating is spending millions on shitty things which don't make sense is getting on me.

I don't know how she thinks investing this much money in shitty things is any kinda sense, just so vacuous of her.

I fixed my tie, took out my arms for her which she clung like chewing gum I don't know why I am not a big fan of her near me it's like she is just a woman who gives me a vagina to shove my dick in, just being honest nothing much.

And she is getting irritating as we are dating, it didn't take me anything much to date her back again, she was desperate anyways.

She doesn't even care if I slept with anyone outside, as I know this is not love. Doesn't matter if she keeps claiming her love for me.

We both know she is there for my money and she doesn't give me that much just sex and a little reputation that she is my fiance after my cheater of a wife running away from me.

I got inside of the venue and started greeting people she ran towards her weird-ass friends and started doing that kissing thing on cheeks which made me cringe internally.

As the fashion show was about to start I was thinking maybe I should get something too as this is going in charity and this is also a part of my reputation in front of all these businessmen.

The Fashion show started with beautiful model's stared walking graciously, they were tall slender beautiful, looked almost flawless, I noticed one of the models whom I recently slept with, she noticed my face and I didn't take too long to wink at her and making her blush in her confident walk.

As my lovely step-mom said, I am getting more of a man-whore than ever, but I don't think I care anymore, I had only one heart for one woman, which she broke, now there is nothing to give it to anyone and I don't even want to involve myself in that shit.

I noticed one of the most famous models here in LA finished the walk and now this was time for the designer to come, I saw all the dresses that Fashion designer must be very talented.

I saw as all the spotlights ranked at the feet of the designer, the first thing that popped was she is a female all this time I thought it must be a male for some reason.

The beautiful shade of blue heels studded with diamonds, on her shiny feet. The spotlights were still on her legs till all the walk she was taking her face was in darkness.

It was feeling like a suspense face-reveal of this one fine designer.

Spotlight started getting upwards to her body, her ankles her lower leg, and I including all the audience gazes also very restless getting upwards her body with the spotlight.
I kinda felt a stir in my lower body as I noticed her smooth long shiny legs peeking from the slit of that beautiful dress, ranked in high heels making it look hotter.

The first flash image came in my mind of her legs wrapped around me in the middle of the night, and me ramming into her now visible heavy juicy hips.