H I S L A W F U L L Y W E D D E D W I F E

I went downstairs only to see, Ashton near the door, kissing a girl's neck, and she was making the weirdest noises I have ever heard

I gaged seeing the action in front of me.

I was feeling a bit bad as well, I don't know why though there was nothing to feel bad about but my heart was cleaning inside my ribcage. Yesterday we fucking got married and take a look at what he is doing right now.

I am so done with this shit already, I don't know till when I have to see this drama.

I stood 4 meters away from them and folded my arms, they are still swamped they didn't even felt my presence, and they continued like the earth is going to end after their makeout.

I cleared my throat annoyingly, they didn't budge.

I cleared my throat again loudly and leaned in the kitchen's entry wall.

The girl made Ashton pull away and he was still looking fuzzy and maybe way too much turned on.

He groaned, and she stood straightly glaring at me.

Ashton saw me and he also stood straightly without saying anything.

She raised her eyebrows fully annoyed and said, "Who the hell are you?"

I leaned more comfortably and smirked, I have decided that I will insult and annoy both of them and I'll do it anyhow.

She looked at me more irritatingly and asked, "I said who the fuck you're." She said in her high pitched very ANNOYING voice.

I rubbed my ears and said, "First of all, mind your language and your volume, or else I'll do that by myself."

She narrowed her eyes at me and Ashton was doing or saying nothing but just stood silent expressionless as he couldn't care less.

I mentally scoffed at him.

I looked at her innocently and mockingly said, "You don't know? Ash, you didn't tell your one night stand who am I?" I asked Ashton looking over her shoulder.

He didn't say anything and I continued, "Alright! so I guess I have to tell you, who the hell I am. I am his lawfully wedded wife and he is my lawfully wedded husband." I waved my hand showing her my wedding ring.

She unfolds her arms and furrowed her eyebrows, I continued, "So how can I ask you who the FUCK you're and what the FUCK you're doing with MY HUSBAND, at this time. Mamma didn't tell you, you should not be alone this time especially with a man, and on top of that a MARRIED MAN."

I gritted my teeth and she stood shocked.

I heard Ashton exhaling loudly.

She looked at Ashton and said, "I didn't know he was married and he is not even wearing a wedding ring. How I could have known."