A n n i v e r s a r y

Sammayra's POV-

This is the day it's been 1 year in this marriage, I was remembering all the things that happened with us, some things were not even making me sad, some are too funny to look at them now.

I was still thinking about Nathan I know I am doing very wrong, he must be waiting for me, but I am not able to reach him, his phone, and nothing, I know his address, but I don't know how to face it, him...

The fact that he will wait for me and keep loving me no matter what makes my heart churn in distaste with myself.

I was getting dressed right now as Ashton said he will see me, at 7 pm and we're going on a beautiful date, I would love to be with him right now.

I quickly got dressed making my hair straight and shining nicely as they were short I quickly put a nice clip on one side making my hair look glorious with the clip, I put some effort into my makeup as well.

He said I can wear anything as anything will suit me, but I wanted to wear something amiable I slipped the beautiful and admired the way I was looking all along.

Slipping a pair of nude small heels... I went downstairs feeling excited in my stomach.

I knew that Ashton will come soon, as he said to me 5 days ago, he has been a little busy these days but... it must have been work he couldn't ignore me for no reason.

But the most preeminent thing is... that he is going to be a dad...

Yes. I am a little nervous as I still have Nathan, but at the same time I am not able to repentance this situation, I am very happy, I came to know about this little living thing in me after 5 weeks of pregnancy but I wanted to tell him, on our anniversary.

I would love to have a small family, I hope all kinda misunderstandings and his stress and the little ignorance I feel will vanish away as I'll tell him that I am pregnant with his baby.

I just want to tell you this Ashton.

Your baby... in me.

I was sitting on the couch waiting for him to come home so that we can go but as I glanced at the clock it was 7:31.

He must be in traffic, he must be coming.

I turned on the TV until he arrives.

I kept flipping on channels his thoughts taking over my mind.

As some time spent I saw the time again... 8:50...

I was kinda worried for him it was almost 1:30 hours later.

I hope he is okay...

I went to the kitchen and started eating as my stomach grumbled, a felt a little anger rising in me as I was shoving the pasta in my mouth.

why he can't understand I have to tell him he will be a dad soon.

Want to see his happy facial expressions.

I touched my belly lightly feeling the fabric of my dress under my touch, and thought about the life of who is going to be my kid.

I got settled down and slowly felt getting tired and tired...

I was waiting for him for a long time slowly my eyes shut off and I fell into a slumber.

I woke up as I felt myself getting a little tired in sitting position and check the clock to see it was 10:50 pm almost 4 hours and Ashton still didn't show up, I had to tell him my pregnancy news and he's being like this.