His mom...

Sammayra's POV-

4 months later-

I saw myself in the full body size mirror, the beautiful dark green dress with a thigh-high slit, along with a deep V-neck, its silky material fiddling with my body going just a little longer than the knee, with slim straps.

I am looking perfect I am feeling so confident in my skin.

I was simply standing seeing myself and my new short hairs perfectly straight near my collar bone, my lips matte mauve pink, the perfect winged eyeliner, my jaw perfectly sharp, and my skin tone a little tan than before making my skin looking sun-kissed.

I was just standing there about to go to wear my heels, I felt someone's hand o my shoulder making me jump a little.

I swiftly loosen up feeling the same fragrance I am in love with.

I felt his breath on the back of my neck, I smiled a little and asked him, "Am I looking good?"

He chuckled making me shiver a little and replied, "absolutely ravishing, immaculate, flawless, gorgeous my wife."

I blushed unknowingly and he said, "but one thing is missing."

I furrowed my eyebrows in response he stuffed his hands in his pockets as I followed his actions he took out one beautiful simple necklace with a ruby pendant.

The perfect ruby was looking so nice with my green dress.

I turned towards him and noticed his chapel is a little crunched, I smoothed it out, and he was staring at me.

As I was done he said, "Are you ready?"

I nodded my head in response and he gave me his hand loop and I held his inner elbow, we started walking and got downstairs opening the door, we were standing near our car, he opened the door for me, I got settled down inside.

I was thinking about the last 4 months nothing much happened, but yeah we got close to much that if I'll compare the way we met to now, I would just say it is something impossible or different world I am living in.

I haven't heard from Nathan for so long and, I am very tensed about him, I hope he is doing good, I don't want him to get sad, but one thing which is hurting me is just that, he would not be happy, I know it would break him.
It is breaking me too because I love--

I -I yeah I do love him.

My love can't fade away in those months when I was not with him.

He would use to come home late and would forget things and I am a kinda girl who remembers everything. But when I think nicely, he is busy and he works a lot he has business to handle.

But Ashton is totally different from the small things he does, the way he is not very tensed for business and takes things easily, and remembering small things.

I shook my head trying to stop thinking about everything, I just want to skip this thinking process and wish that all of this can decide for me by itself.

I just wish...

We were already in front of the venue of the Business party where Ashton requested me to come.

I still remember when I went there without him knowing, and now he requested me to be with him.

Shaking my head looping my hand around him I went inside and started greeting people everyone was complimenting my dress, my face, my height I was feeling overwhelmed already I don't know If I have social anxiety but little insecurity kicks in every time I am in front of people.