M E E T I N G W I T H M Y P A S T

I got ready packed my bags and was standing outside of my Penthouse with Nathan, my dad has booked the flight ticket last night to LA

I am just wondering what has happened throughout the time that he called me like this. I kissed Nathan goodbye and then I sat on the plane buckle up my seat belt and then started reading my favorite book. I am going to be back home but my mind and my heart will be here with Nathan, it's really difficult to leave him we rarely get time for each other but, at least we see each other.

And the way my dad called last night it kind of freaked me. I don't know when I will come back it's kind of intimidating for me.

The flight was 11 hours and 55 minutes.

It was a long flight, I just slept read, slept read, and repeated.

I try to not overthink throughout the flight because I know that will be a waste of my time.

As soon as the plane landed just like every time I started thinking and extracting the thoughts of being here for 18 years of my life, how everything was before 7 years.

My high school life, my friends, my family, and my job (kind of), and my routine. Now when I think I am really different person comparing to the person I was before, when I was a teenager.

My thoughts disturbed by the driver saying, "We are here ma'am."

And when I see out of the window I am in front of my house where my parents are. I am pleased to see them again I quickly got out of the car.

As soon as I enter my mom welcomed me with a bone-crushing hug, and behind her, my dad was there. There was something going on and I was not able to figure it out.

He was not looking like normal that who will call me sunshine and who will be really really happy to see me. He was looking like -- I don't know his eyes were not happy, and I was not able to figure out which kind of feeling was that.

Maybe regret, remorse I don't know-- there was something which I was able to see in his eyes apart from the happiness he came to me, hugged me and that hug was something, I never felt maybe he want to say something to me.

I just knew that something was really wrong, and I held my dad's shoulder and made eye contact with him, and said,

"What happened dad, why you called me like that, you know you freaked me out."

He smiled at me, cupped my face, and then kissed my temple he said,

"Sorry Sunshine, I didn't want to freak you out, but you know it was something very important. I want to discuss this with you, and I know that you will be really mad at me after this. I don't want to put all of this on your shoulders but I have no choice and the thing is that you have to do this, and I don't know it's just depends on you."