S I X

An extra random update because I feel like it. ;)

"Aren't you that dumbass who came up to me earlier?" a husky voice boomed through the studio. 

Taehyung and Hoseok whipped their heads to find the source of the voice, who happened to barge in right before Taehyung could explain his story. Yoongi didn't even turn his head as he sighed, "Is that how you talk to your guests, Kook?"

Taehyung narrowed his eyes, analyzing the tall man who had just slammed the door behind him. A cocky smirk danced on his stunningly pale face, and his black eyes twinkled with mischief. That's the guy who was wearing all black.

"Aren't you that dickhead who has no manners?" Taehyung asked. His gray eyes gleamed innocently, but a smirk played across his face. 

Yoongi let out a soft chuckle that sounded like the breeze while Hoseok erupted into laughs that echoed like mesmerizing fireworks. "Sounds like you met the right guy, Tae," Yoongi said, still smiling. 

The man—Kook, as Yoongi had called him—walked closer and slipped off his black hood before sitting across from Taehyung. Dusky, raven hair glowed against his cheekbones. "Why were you following me?" 

Taehyung stared at him blankly. Wait, this guy thought I was following him? Taehyung laughed in his head. "Not everything's about you, love," Taehyung teased. The nickname slipped out of his mouth before he could stop it, but he laughed when he saw Kook's lips curl into a small smile.

"He found the address Hoseok gave me a couple days ago in the sweater I lent him," Yoongi said, gesturing to the tulip-pink sweater that Taehyung was still wearing. "Wanted to return it, so he followed the address and ended up here."

"Oh!" Hoseok squealed and Taehyung trembled at the sudden outburst. "Tae, this is Jungkook. Our other roommate, and Kook, this is Taehyung, our new friend." He looked at both of them expectantly.

Jungkook sighed and stuck his hand out, grumbling, "Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you."

Taehyung shook his hand melting at the refreshing, yet subtle warmth. "Kim Taehyung. It's nice to meet you without you cussing me out," Taehyung chuckled.

"About that. I was not having a good day. I'm not usually..." Jungkook's voice faded.

"Bitchy?"

"An asshole?"

"A dick?"

The other three boys said at the same time before laughing. Jungkook rolled his eyes playfully, letting a few snickers slip his mouth. "I was gonna say grumpy, but whatever." 

The studio became silent, as if each boy was waiting for the other to say something. The air almost felt like it was pushing Taehyung down, and he gulped awkwardly. 

Hoseok finally shattered the uncomfortable silence, "Tae, you never started your story."

"What story?" Jungkook asked, his posture loosening up. He reached over lazily and grabbed an opened bag of Doritos and tossed one in his mouth, his munching filling the air. 

Yoongi and Hoseok glanced at Taehyung, silently asking for permission. Taehyung gave them a gentle smile. It's not gonna hurt if I tell them. Besides maybe they can help me figure out who I am? Taehyung's thoughts started getting excited. Maybe they know someone who knows me! Then I'll get to see my... family! 

"Taehyung. You mind sharing those wild thoughts of yours?" Jungkook licked the cheesy dust off his long, slender fingers. His voice brought Taehyung back to reality in a thoughtful way.