F O R T Y - S E V E N

I'm so sorry for updating late; it's a longer chapter for y'all to enjoy tho...

When Taehyung walked into the studio after scouring the hospital for Yoongi and Jungkook (he didn't find either), his first impulse was to gag.

The brunet's nose scrunched up as a daunting stench of bitterness suffocated his lungs like a rubber band that was too tight. The entire studio smelled somewhat similar to... the bar that the four men had visited.

Fuck, what came and died in here? It smells like shit, Taehyung furrowed his brows before covering his sensitive nose with his palm.

As he slipped off his sandals, the brunet sighed, I hope Kook and Yoongi Hyung don't stay mad at Hobi Hyung. And I really hope he feels better. I wonder where Yoongi Hyung went, though. I couldn't find him—

An ear splitting shattering echoed through the studio like a thousand porcelain plates crashing onto the floor. Taehyung jumped at the sound, unable to keep in the soft whimper that escaped his coral lips.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck my life. Fuck," a familiar, resentful voice slurred. Taehyung's breathing gradually softened, evening out when he recognized the voice to be his Yoongi Hyung's. "Fuck. Why am I not fucking enough? Why does everything have to fucking hurt all the damn time?"

Taehyung felt goosebumps prick his skin at the emotions dripping like sticky honey from each word. As he walked closer to Yoongi's voice, the brunet let out a sharp gasp.

Empty, translucent, brown bottles were sprawled out next to Yoongi, whose head was laying on his knees as his body quivered violently. Broken glass sat on the other side of him, the sparkling dust glinting viciously in the moonlight. The entire studio was dark, the only glow coming from the moon that shone timidly behind the window.

A quiet sob clicked against the drained bottles, "I said I would move on. Why does it have to fucking hurt so much? I'm so fucking tired." Yoongi's body continued to shake.

Taehyung's feet felt frozen on the ground, his breath vanishing. Yoongi was... crying?

The brunet swallowed, taking a hesitant step forward to kneel down next to the blond. "Hyung?" he whispered, his deep voice like a sweet night.

Yoongi finally lifted his head, his watery, dark brown eyes slowly meeting Taehyung's silver ones. The blond's sweaty hair was plastered against his tear-stained face, and his flushed cheeks were a deep, revolting red. "Taehyung-ah?" Yoongi's throaty voice slurred.

Taehyung nodded gently, cautious as he placed his hand at he center of Yoongi's back. Yoongi shot him a sad smile, his lips curling ever so slightly to reveal a glimpse of his pearly teeth.

The blond patted Taehyung's warm cheek with his unusually hot hands, and as his pungent, heavy breath pricked the brunet's face, Taehyung had to fight every instinct not to pull away or throw up. "So happy you came home, Taehyung-ah. Yoonie thought he'd be so lonely," the brown-eyed man smiled warmly.

"I would never leave you alone, Hyung," Taehyung whispered softly, but his lips were unable to reciprocate Yoongi's grin after seeing the older break down.

Yoongi didn't respond for a moment like he was debating whether to use his little energy to speak or not. "You heard? What I said. About Hoseokie?"

Taehyung nodded hesitantly.

"Wanna hear something else, Taehyungie?" Yoongi asked excitedly, his foggy eyes swirling.

"Sure, Hyung." The blond took a deep breath after nodding at Taehyung's answer.