T W E N T Y - O N E

The colors boomed in Taehyung's vision like a dancer's graceful leap. Powerful yet sympathetic.

"Yah! I told you to get me an apple not a mango, you pabo!" a beautiful voice scolded playfully. It belonged to a young man, whose fluffy blonde hair sat atop his head like a mop. His hazel eyes were puffy, and residues of drool snuggled his chin.

"I'm so, so sorry. There really weren't any apples," another voice answered deeply like the ocean and the color blue. The cocoa-haired male plopped down next to the sleepy boy with a guilty, bright smile across his face.

"Hmph," the blonde pouted, rubbing his eye with a tiny fist tiredly.

"Ah, baby, please don't be mad at Tae-tae." The other boy hugged the blonde, nuzzling his neck warmly.

The two boys were sprawled out on a bed in a sky blue room that was decorated with flowers, pictures, and quotes. It looked like a room right out of a sweet imagination.

"I'll buy you ice cream," Tae-tae added hopefully.

The blonde perked up at that, but he narrowed his eyes. "What flavor?"

"Mango," Tae-tae laughed until the blonde threw a pillow at his face. "Just kidding! I'm just kidding. I'll get you a rocky road ice cream, yeah?"

The hazel-eyed boy hesitated, but he ended up giving in to the temptation. He snuggled closer to Tae-tae and mumbled, "You have to buy me dumplings as well."

"Yes, baby," Tae-tae laughed.

"And you have to watch anime with me," the blonde added, smirking.

"Ugh, are we gonna watch Attack on Titan again?" Tae-tae groaned.

The hazel-eyed boy lifted his head and tapped the brunette's nose with his index finger. "That's right, baby. We're watching Attack on Titan with dumplings and my favorite rocky road ice cream," he laughed heartily.

Taehyung put his leg over the other's. "Such high maintenance," he muttered with a smile.

"But you love me," the blonde sang, laughing. He pulled the blanket closer to his chest as his honey eyes turned disappeared into crescents.

"Unfortunately, I do," Tae-tae teased. The blonde playfully pinched the gray-eyed boy, and they burst into a fit of warm, sunny giggles.

After a while of comfortable, nurturing silence, the blonde hummed, "I actually got something for you."

Tae-tae, who was half asleep, nuzzled his nose into the other's bouncy hair. "Yeah?"

"Yep. Now get off me, I wanna give it to you."

"But I'm sleepy."

"Sucks to be you," the hazel-eyed boy laughed, gently nudging Tae-tae off. The taller boy groaned while the other shook his head, his golden, butterscotch hair glistening in the glow of the fairy lights in the room.

"Come back fast, okay?" Tae-tae pouted.

"Yeah, yeah, you big baby bear." The blonde skipped towards his pale-gold desk and opened the middle cupboard before pulling out a rose-pink box. He grinned giddily and danced back over to the bed next to Tae-tae.

"Here." He handed Tae-tae the box.

The brunette took it, sitting up on the bed. It was a relatively small box, one that fit snugly in his long hands. There was a thick golden ribbon, which resembled the blonde's lush hair, tied around the present. "Stop staring and open it, pabo," the hazel-eyed boy nudged Tae-tae eagerly.