S E V E N T Y - T W O

Cold, glistening liquid trickled down Taehyung's bare, sun-gold chest. The brunet didn't remember when he undid the first two buttons of his emerald-silk top—or if he was the one who undid them. Deep, throaty laughs slipped through his plump lips as he felt more of the icy liquid feather his burning skin.

A heavy blush coated his cheeks, and a lucid glaze coated his disco-silver eyes as Taehyung swayed his hips to the music seductively, occasionally arching his neck or back, which ended up attracting attention from five other people each time. He couldn't quite feel the unfamiliar hands that guided his hips, nor could he feel the occasional kneading of his ass. However, whenever Taehyung did feel something uncomfortable enough to recognize, he would stop dancing, glare venomously at the person who touched him, and move away before consuming to grind his ass against the air.

It was quite obvious the the silk-topped man was the center of attention as the crowd moved with him and cheered him on while he danced.

Taehyung twirled to the music, the last button on his silk shirt holding on like the last thread of thick, extended rope. His wet skin appeared fluorescent against the flashing indigo lights, shimmering shades of translucent lilac, cerulean blue, and soft turquoise and highlighting his navel, which was trapped under his lace fishnets. He chuckled once again, a cold fluttery feeling purring through his mind as he lifted his chin to the chandelier.

"Excuse me," a voice, incredibly distant and muffled as if the person speaking had a sore throat and was wearing a mask.

Taehyung shifted his head but couldn't quite find who the voice belonged to amongst the buzzing crowd. His earrings swayed to the side, clinking against his sweat-glistening skin and making the brunet giggle at the soft, twinkling sound as forgot about the 'excuse me' he heard a few seconds ago.

Suddenly the brunet felt a hesitant tap on his shoulder, the touch was light and dubious as if the person didn't quite want to talk to Taehyung. However, Taehyung stilled, turning his head until  he ended up uncomfortably close to a startled man with cinnamon-brown eyes. "Oh, pardon me," the gray-eyed male faltered backwards slightly, smiling sheepishly until the other man relaxed his shoulders a little. "Were you called me, sir?" Taehyung tripped over his words, but his sparkling doe eyes continued to glow with innocence.

"Um, yes. Do you, by any chance, happen to be... Kim Taehyung?" the brown-eyed man forced a bright, radiant grin, but it didn't reach his eyes.

Taehyung cocked his head to the side, slowly walking closer to the man, who licked his lips nervously under the brunet's narrowed eyes. "You are?"

"I'm Jackson—Jackson Wang," the cinnamon-eyed man answered quickly. "I don't mean to intrude or anything... I um asked Jungkook if I could speak to you for a moment, too—"

"Oh, okay," Taehyung smiled, his boxy grin lighting up his smooth caramel face and entrancing Jackson into a split second of awe. "If Kook said it's fine, then yeah, Kim Taehyung." He pointed to himself and nodded, shaking his head slightly to try and get the last bit of alcohol out of his mind.

Jackson slumped in relief, his smile turning more genuine and relaxed, and his handsome, ivory skin finally loosened up as if someone had stopped pulling his skin. He ran a ringed finger through his umber-brown waves and chuckled under his breath something that sounded like, "I have to calm the fuck down."

Taehyung smiled lightly at that. "Can I help you with something, Mr. Wang?"

Abruptly Jackson's brows furrowed, an offended expression swamping his face like thick honey. "Please, please, Jackson is just fine. Mr. Wang is way too formal. Your hyungs would clown me forever," he let out the last part as a chuckle.