F I F T Y - S I X

"You see that?" Jungkook whispered into the brunet's ear as the two men sat on the roof of their apartment, gazing above at the soft sunset sky.

A pastel orange, the color of faded, gentle citrus, blended with a passionate rose-pink as streaks of baby blue and lilac interlaced across the vast, open sky. The luminescent, crescent moon hid shyly behind thin, wispy clouds, peeking down only to capture the tender moment shared between the two lovers. Speckles of stars dusted the breathtaking sky like sweet powdered sugar, twinkling as a gentle, earthy breeze caressed the men.

Jungkook had one arm propped up as Taehyung leaned back, resting his head against the raven's muscular chest as he was snuggled between Jungkook's leg. The raven's other hand was slipped under Taehyung's thin shirt as Jungkook rubbed light circles against his smooth, sun kissed skin.

"That's the kind of beauty I see in your eyes," Jungkook breathed, smiling gently to himself as he took in the gorgeous twilight.

A radiant boxy grin blossomed across Taehyung's lips just as a faint giggle tumbled through his mouth. His heart swayed like the jade-green leaves on a willow tree, and he placed his hand over Jungkook's. "Stop flirting with me, Kookie. You'll make me shy," Taehyung muttered, a subtle burgundy dusting his high cheekbones.

The ravenette tenderly kneaded Taehyung's stomach as he placed a pillowy kiss to the other's nape. "I'm not flirting with you, baby boy," he rasped lovingly into the brunette's ear; Taehyung stomach flipped at the name. "It's all true."

The ruby painting Taehyung's cheeks darkened, and the brunet turned around, straddling Jungkook as he wrapped his arms around him.

The two men grinned at each other, staring into each other's unremarkably mesmerizing eyes: two the color of sparkling, silver stars, and two the color of the deepest darkest night that held them.

Taehyung pecked the other's blood-red lips, melting at the buttery softness. "Ah, baby," Jungkook whispered, "no teasing, my love."

"I'm not teasing you, Kook," Taehyung whispered back, placing another kiss to the faded scar on Jungkook's milky-white cheek. "It's just the truth."

"Truth, huh?" Jungkook's midnight eyes darkened lustfully as a dauntingly arousing smirk pressed against his plump lips. The raven gripped Taehyung's waist, his long fingers pressing into the other's skin roughly as he hungrily ran his dark eyes over the brunet's s body, resting his gaze on the man's clothed member.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Taehyung body erupted with exhilaration; warm, sparking tingles started from his stomach as they burst through his veins like a series of fireworks. He involuntarily pressed himself closer to Jungkook, simply adoring the way the raven's ab muscles felt against his member.

The raven growled at the subtle grinding, and his hands slipped down to caress Taehyung's juicy bum, massaging and squeezing the flesh like soft dough. "Mhm," Taehyung breathed, his eyes fluttering shut as his nails dug into Jungkook's tattooed shoulder. "Kook-ah."

"Yes, baby?" Jungkook smirked as Taehyung bit his bottom lip to keep a moan from echoing.

"Make love to me," Taehyung mumbled, his eyes still closed as he tightened his hold on Jungkook's neck.

"My pleasure, my king." Cold hands ran up Taehyung's bare waist, causing the brunet's breath to catch in his throat like fly trapped in a spider web.

A shudder escaped Taehyung's parted lips before Jungkook devoured the other's mouth passionately. The kiss was rough and wild like a starved beast that was finally allowed to quench its thirst. Yet, there was subtle softness to it as if Jungkook was guiding Taehyung's lips to move complementary to his.