E L E V E N

Who else is pissed about Scammys? Imma actually beat those xenophobic bastards' asses. Our boys have been breaking records left and right with Dynamite, and they still didn't get an award. 

Fuck the Grammys. They lost more than half their viewers (me included) because they gave the award to Rain On Me, instead. Tell me, who really needs who? They are worth more than a stupid award, and they don't need Scammys' recognition. 

BTS deserves so so much better. I hate seeing that they were disappointed; it hurt my heart so much when I saw their vlive. Honestly, though, they are literal angels. What other celebrity checks up on their fans when the pain is ten times worse for them? Only BTS.

Ugh, I'm actually so pissed. I could rant about that fucking shit show forever, but Scammys really isn't worth it. 

I am so fucking proud of them, though. Their performance was astounding, and damn they all looked hot af. BTS is gonna come back and sweep all those assholes off their feet. But really, these fuckers messed with the wrong fandom. 

My apologies for all the harsh language. But I'm seriously mad. Even non-ARMYs said BTS deserved that award for Dynamite. Grammys used them for clout, and they used our boys bad. Okay, I'll go punch a wall, so you don't have to hear my trusfrated ranting. 

Enjoy the story!

"KIM TAEHYUNG, WAKE UP!" 

Taehyung's eyes flew open, and he sprang onto his feet. His heart was pounding like the ground during a stampede, his breath shallow and distraught. What the fuck? was the only thing that came to his head. 

"Oh, he's awake now, Hyung," Jungkook called, grinning slyly at a shaking Taehyung. 

Sweet kitty cats, I hate loud noises. This dickhead... Taehyung shook his head, and his chestnut locks bounced along with the movement. Wait. Did I just say sweet kitty cats? I've been spending too much time with these people, he chuckled to himself. 

Hoseok had gotten home pretty late last night. So late that the younger boys had told Yoongi everything that had happened that day, from Jungkook's earrings to falling asleep in each other's arms. 

They somehow even managed to strangle each other until Yoongi had threatened them with a, "If both of you don't sit your sorry asses down, I'll tie your dicks together and use them as door knockers." That got them to shut up.

When Hoseok did get home, he untied the sleeping boys' hands and kissed their foreheads before eating dinner with Yoongi. 

Taehyung was snapped out of his daze. "What's funny, darling?" Jungkook lazily rested his elbow on Taehyung's shoulder. He smelled strongly of sweat and fabric softener, but Taehyung couldn't stop his lips from smiling at the embracing scent. 

"Your life, Kook." Taehyung smiled a bit too sweetly.

"Haha, very funny." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Do you always wake up this late? Hobi Hyung almost left for work. And we already had breakfast."

"You already had breakfast! Without me? How selfish of you, Kook. Leaving my poor soul to suffer," Taehyung cried dramatically, his grin hidden poorly.

"Whatever, Drama King," Jungkook chuckled. 

He's in a better mood today, Taehyung smiled, probably because our hands don't feel like they're stitched together anymore. He glanced down at his red wrist, which was rubbed raw with faint brushes of violet. But Kook and I really deserved that. No one wants to start off their morning seeing two brats try to rip out each other's throats. Taehyung laughed, shaking his head at the memory.