F I F T Y - T H R E E

An early update cuz imma be at the hospital all day tomorrow. I hope y'all enjoy!

"Mr. Yugyeom has already arranged your clothes in your rooms," the black-haired lady smiled at the four, drenched men as they walked into the grand, illuminated hotel, dripping wet from the rain. "I can lead you men up to your rooms, unless you'd prefer otherwise."

"What floor is it?" Yoongi asked, his voice dry and raspy as the cold water seeped into his thin, cotton shirt, which was now practically transparent against his lean frame.

"Thirteenth, Mr. Min," the woman replied, her hazel-green eyes soft and sympathetic.

"Fucking asshole," Yoongi cursed as he ran a shivering finger through his matted hair. Hoseok chuckled softly at the blonde before wrapping an arm around the other's waist, lending Yoongi his warmth.

Taehyung cocked his head to the side, but he didn't ask how the woman already knew Yoongi's name. Chaeryoung, he read the golden name tag pinned to the woman's breast.

"We can manage, thank you," Jungkook replied, walking closer take the sleek, black cards from Chaeryoung. "How many rooms did he rent out?"

"Oh...um..." Chaeryoung's smile wavered guiltily as she tucked a strand of loose hair behind her ear. "He actually rented out the entire thirteenth floor."

"What?!" Jungkook's eyes widened as Hoseok sighed.

Chaeryoung slumped slightly, her head dropping as she pursed her lips. "He um... rented out the bar downstairs, too. So he said to um... tell you to go down their after washing up."

Jungkook huffed, his eyes glaring at no one in particular.

Taehyung had to fight the urge to roll his eyes. There he goes again, scaring innocent people. The brunette walked forward, a gentle smile spread across his lips as he placed his arms on the tall counter separating Chaeryoung from the rest of them.

"Thirteenth floor?" Taehyung asked, capturing the woman's attention. "The view must be pretty nice from up there, huh?" His cocoa locks were plastered to his sun kissed face, and a warm glow lit up his silver eyes.

The friendly tone seemed put Chaeryoung a little at ease as she her lips curled upwards slightly. "Oh, it's beautiful. You can see all the city lights and the little cars zooming by. If it's not too cloudy, you might even see the constellations through your windows."

"Wow," Taheyung breathed. "Is the bar downstairs pretty, too?"

"It's quite pretty," Chaeryoung nodded, her posture relaxing as she smiled more sincerely at Taehyung. "It's a really big place, and it's decorated wonderfully. But the best part are the drinks, of course," she laughed.

Taehyung grinned. There, fixed it.

"We'll take the cards, Chaeryoung," Jungkook mumbled.

The dark-haired lady nodded hesitantly, keeping her distance as she slipped the cards into Jungkook's tattooed hand. "Thank you," he said before holding out his hand for Taehyung.

The brunette entwined their fingers with a grin, waving to Chaeryoung before following the other three men into an elevator.

The hotel was strikingly gorgeous; it was one of those places that was impossible to forget. Pale gold chandeliers hung from the ceiling, releasing a tender glow onto the cream-colored walls around them. Aesthetic photographs and paintings of the simplest things were framed elegantly through the halls, adding a majestic air to the area.

Taehyung's favorite picture was a charcoal-black painting with a dazzling butterfly in the center of the darkness. It was different shades of gold, but on the left side, where a wing was supposed to be, gold dust was showered.