F I F T Y - N I N E

"Sweet fucking kitty cats, Kim Taehyung," Jungkook snarled as he glared at his pouting boyfriend. "That's like the thirtieth time your stomach has fucking growled because your dumbass hasn't fed it. If you fucking run away from me ever again, I will literally chain you to the bed post, and you'll never be able to go anywhere." The raven huffed, tightening his clasp on Taehyung's hand.

The brunet smirked, gently bumping the other with his shoulder as they walked—in Taehyung's case, limped— down the unfamiliar street. Their bus had come to a stop a little while ago, and both the men were following the address ("7236 Rosewood Avenue. Third house from the left," as Taehyung repeated) with the help of Jungkook's phone.

"That's kinda kinky," Taehyung laughed under his breath, his eyes glazing over the different scenery that seemed so unusual yet almost... familiar.

The two men were in the center of a bustling, sleek city: it was obvious with the glass buildings that streaked the cerulean blue sky, and the crowd of talkative people that were so close together they brushed shoulders. Digital screens lit up the area with a variety of popping, bright colors, and music swayed through the air like a comfortable dance.

Jungkook halted, narrowing his eyes like needles, but it was obvious he was pursing his lips to hide a bunny smile. "I am not joking. You never fucking take care of yourself. If you run away from me—hell, if you even try to run away from me—I will fuck you so hard you won't be able to do anything except say my fucking name, do you understand?" He was leaning in so close the tip of his nose brushed Taehyung's.

The brunet's charcoal eyes glittered. "That sounds kinda tempting. But, whatever you say," he grinned, "hyung."

Jungkook looked like he was gonna explode; instead, the man returned Taehyung's grin with his own wicked one, slapping the brunet's ass roughly.

Taehyung let out a muffled scream, stumbling into Jungkook's arms at the surging pain as tears glossed his eyes. "Fucking bastard, what the hell?"

The raven laughed deeply, placing a teasing kiss on Taehyung's lips before saying, "My baby can't be bad. Bad boys get punished." He wiggled his eyebrows as Taehyung patted his bum ever so lightly, trying to hide the fluttering that drummed in his chest.

"It hurts, dumbass," Taehyung whined, the sound synchronizing with his rumbling stomach.

Jungkook glared at the brunet's belly like he was ready fight the sound that had escaped Taehyung's body. "Let's get you food first, baby. Then I can massage your ass or carry you to that address," he muttered as he wrapped Taehyung's arm around his shoulders, holding the brunet's waist as he dragged them to the nearest cafe.

"Nuh uh." Taehyung wiggled out of the ravenette's hold, wincing at the pain in his backside. "A cafe isn't gonna do it. I wanna get food."

"A cafe has food, darling," Jungkook sighed tiredly. "There's nothing else nearby."

"Ooh! Can we get Panda Express?" Taehyung's face lit up, his silver irises shimmering hopefully. "Please, Kook? I love Panda Express!"

Jungkook opened his mouth, but he sighed with a light smile on his lips. "Lemme check if there's one nearby. But if it's not in five minute distance, we're going to the cafe, okay?"

"Yeah!" Taehyung bounced closer to the other, hooking their arms together as Jungkook tapped away at his phone.

He furrowed his ebony brows. "There's one about three blocks from here."

"Then, let's go. What are you waiting for? I'm starving!" Taehyung's boxy smile twirled over his lips as the man skipped forward, his arm still hooked with Jungkook's.